How can i get many orders at a time

mumtahena_moina

1 hour ago, mumtahena_moina said:

I'm new to Fiverr. I have a lot of experience with WordPress. So seniors suggest how I can get more work at Fiverr?

As a newbie, you should read these posts to be successful in Fiverr. Please have a deeper study

• Like 8

• 1 month later...

Hi, I don't know what algorithm Fiverr ranks the gigs based on. But I've been on Fiverr for a long time so here's some of my experience I think when a gig is created there's a need to make a short title and after the title when we see the category we select the exact category perfectly. Inside the description, we can put the types of keywords that normal people search with that keyword. and there is a separate option to use keywords there we need to use perfect keywords and stay online for a long time hopefully Fiverr will rank your gig

• Like 14
  • Confused 2
  • Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, mariashtelle1 said:

You are a new seller and you sold zero orders from April till now. 
So if that didn’t work for you why are you advising it to others? 

Thank you for your valuable comments mam basically since 2014 I am working on the Fiverr marketplace and already have an account inevitably I don't want to work on that account anymore so creating my new account hope you understand thanks

• Like 10

1 hour ago, ultimatechanne said:

I see you are a successful seller, and you cant give tips to a newbie. What are you useful for

Really? 

I never asked anyone for advice, always experimented, tried things out on my own and that's how I got where I am today. Plus a lot of sleepless nights and hard work. One has a bit of nerve to say I am useless just because I don't offer them sales on a platter. Ignore my posts if you don't find them useful, but don't insult people.

• Like 16

13 minutes ago, donnovan86 said:

Really? 

I never asked anyone for advice, always experimented, tried things out on my own and that's how I got where I am today. Plus a lot of sleepless nights and hard work. One has a bit of nerve to say I am useless just because I don't offer them sales on a platter. Ignore my posts if you don't find them useful, but don't insult people.

not everyone has the chance to make research like you do

and the market now is more saturated

• Like 9

30 minutes ago, ultimatechanne said:

Literally everyone can do that. I see you have access to the internet, you have computer and keyboard and that’s all you need to do your research 🤷‍♀️ You are the one who decides to make do a research or not, to put an effort into that or not. 

• Like 10
  • Up 1

2 hours ago, ultimatechanne said:

What are you useful for

You do realise that almost every successful seller on here has given advice in many, MANY posts only to be ignored because it's not the same old 'rank your gig get rich' thing, right? 

46 minutes ago, donnovan86 said:

Really

I know you don't need 'saving' but I work up on the wrong side of the bed today so I'll jump in. Hope it's okay. 

• Like 12
  • Up 1

22 hours ago, mumtahena_moina said:

basically since 2014 I am working on the Fiverr marketplace and already have an account

No. Your account was created this year -- April 2022. Your account has not been here since 2014.

22 hours ago, mumtahena_moina said:

I don't want to work on that account anymore so creating my new account

Why would you ever think that deleting an alleged 8-year-old Fiverr account, and creating a new one would make you more successful? Accounts don't make you successful, YOU make you successful. 

• Like 10

21 hours ago, ultimatechanne said:

Anyone can research a market. The question is: are you willing to take the time to do so?

21 hours ago, ultimatechanne said:

and the market now is more saturated

Then be a better freelance seller, and learn how to overcome all the competition.

• Like 8

@mumtahena_moina

Is this now really necessary to lie on your Fiverr profile?

English fluent? I don’t think so. Just look at the text you wrote for this topic.

image.png.725598fc874effdbc5bd27965a4521dc.png

Working since 2014 on Fiverr? You just graduated last year. How old were you when you started on Fiverr?

You have over 5+ years of experience working as a WordPress developer and designer, and you have developed 185+ WordPress websites for my clients at other marketplaces, according to your Fiverr profile.

I thought you were going to school at that time, since you graduated in 2021.

Sorry, I do not believe this, and I am sure that possible buyers have noticed this on your profile. That is one of the reasons why you are not selling.

image.png.7b7aebb4407865733a96d57dea0983b4.png

• Like 6