Interested in learning from Fiverr Learn or CreativeLive? Here are some things to know! (Note - you do not need Seller Plus!)

vickieito

Confused about Fiverr Learn or CreativeLive? Here’s a quick rundown of both!

Fiverr Learn

Fiverr Learn is Fiverr’s own learning platform that’s tailored specifically to help you learn skills that can help you make more money as a freelancer. This includes digital marketing skills (think SEO and analytics) as well as creative skills (such as using Photoshop or Illustrator).

Notes:

• Courses range from around $20 - $100 and there are sometimes sales and coupons you can use.
  • If you don’t like the course, you can get a refund as long as you don’t finish the course.
  • You get green “badges” when you complete the courses. These badges will show up on your profile.
  • Courses are specific to freelancers, so you not only learn the skills, but also how you can use these skills to make money. This is great not only for newbie freelancers, but for any freelancer that wants to gain new skills and increase their potential earnings.
  • Courses are limited. There are currently about 30 courses available.
  • As long as you have a Fiverr account and a payment method, you can start learning.

CreativeLive

In October 2021, Fiverr bought out CreativeLive, another online learning platform. This platform is also geared towards businesses, entrepreneurs, and creatives but has a much larger course offering. CreativeLive also offers courses from many well-known personalities, such as Mel Robbins, Tim Ferriss, and Daymond John. Eventually, Fiverr Learn will be integrated into the CreativeLive platform, but for now, they are separate.

Notes:

• You don’t need a Fiverr account to learn from CreativeLive.
  • Even if you have a Seller Plus account, you will be directed to create a CreativeLive account.
  • All classes are FREE when they are streaming live and you can sign up for daily classes on a variety of subjects (up to a week in advance). This is great way to learn skills that you’ve always wanted to learn, for free!
  • There is also CreativeLive TV (CLTV), a free 24/7 live-stream with entertainment and engaging content.
  • Paid courses are about $50 - $200. A lot of times the courses are also discounted.
  • You can pay by the course or gain access to all 2,000+ courses with a “creative pass” a monthly subscription for $15 (those on Seller Plus can try this creative pass for free for 1 month).
  • There’s also a learning option to subscribe as a team or as employees.
  • You can get a 30-day refund on a course (or 7 days on a creator pass) if you aren’t satisfied.
  • CreativeLive doesn’t offer accreditation or a certificate.
  • Like 74
  • Congrats! 2
  • Up 7

Do you happen to know the difference between what Seller Plus includes for CreativeLive or do all sellers (even non seller plus) get the same benefits? 

Not that I'm keen on taking on the free 1 month the Seller Plus includes, haha just curious!

• Like 56
  • Congrats! 1

12 hours ago, theratypist said:

Do you happen to know the difference between what Seller Plus includes for CreativeLive or do all sellers (even non seller plus) get the same benefits? 

If you are a Seller Plus member, you receive a month for free thanks to Fiverr. If you're a regular Fiverr seller, there are no Fiverr benefits. I can only assume they have a trial of some sorts, but nothing exclusive!

• Like 54
  • Confused 1
  • Congrats! 1

19 hours ago, theratypist said:

6 hours ago, donnovan86 said:

If you are a Seller Plus member, you receive a month for free thanks to Fiverr. If you're a regular Fiverr seller, there are no Fiverr benefits.

Yes @donnovan86 is right, the benefit of Seller Plus is really just a one-time $15 coupon. To get the most out of the $15, I suggest you do what I'm doing (snooping around CreativeLive for free looking at all the course offerings). Seller Plus will take you to the landing page with the coupon on it, but I just ignore that and just explore the site. Once you have a list of all the paid courses you want to take, then you can use the coupon and get all your courses done in that month. Also, the creative pass isn't necessary. You can keep checking the courses on the CreativeLive page and only purchase them when they're discounted, which CreativeLive seems to do often to encourage people to sign up for the courses.

For now I'm really just excited about the free trainings that they offer every day. Photography is looking really fun. I would never pay to take a photography course because I'm awful at taking pictures (everyone has their eyes closed, looks drunk, or are blurry in the pictures that I take). 😂 But I would take a FREE photography course in a heartbeat. Especially since I don't have to show my work to anyone!

• Like 51
  • Congrats! 2

6 minutes ago, vickieito said:

Once you have a list of all the paid courses you want to take, then you can use the coupon and get all your courses done in that month.

Brilliant! Haha love your tips. Thanks for all you contribute to the forum 😁

• Like 48
  • Congrats! 2
  • Thanks 2