Cannot contact buyer on app, or desktop

chrisabohm

I already contacted support, and am still waiting back for a reply. Essentially i got a buyer yesterday looking for services, when i went to reply to the buyer, it said i cannot send messages, and to try again. After trying again, it said this buyer can no longer be contacted. The way he spoke made me think he clearly was not a scammer. In the chat it still tells me i cannot message this buyer, and it will not effect my response time, and just now my response updated, and since i cannot respond to this buyer, my response was negatively affected, and it brought it from 100%, to 86%

• Like 1

I think if you message Customer Support and outline the issue just as you have done here, they can revert your response rate to 100%. You definitely should not take a hit for being unable to message a banned buyer. (They've almost certainly had their account deleted--maybe due to spam as theratypist said--and that's not your fault).

Try to be very brief when messaging CS, very polite, and simply say that you wished to respond in time but the system had already blocked the buyer, causing a negative effect in your response rate.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1