Scrollbar Disappears after clicking and closing a gig image

uk1000

Does this error happen to you when using either Chrome or Firefox?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Does the error occur when you try this with Google Chrome/Firefox browser?

• Yes - the error happens when I try that
    • No - the error doesn't happen when I try that
    • I've not tried it

In Firefox or Chrome, when I load a gig page it obviously shows the scroll bar on the right side of the page.

If I then click on the main gig image the bigger version of the gig image shows, then when I press the X icon to close the image (or press Escape to close it) it closes and the scroll bar on the right side of the gig page is no longer there. It is also not possible to re-click the gig image.

To make it go back to normal I have to press F5 or otherwise reload the gig page.

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 5

• 1 month later...

Same here. Since a few weeks the vertical scrollbar disappears on several pages and actions on fiverr.com. When I refresh the page, the scrollbar comes back for a few seconds then disappears again. I tried clearing cache etc and all methods listed here: https://techcult.com/fix-chrome-scrollbar-disappears-in-windows-10/ but doesn't help and all other webpages' scrollbars seem to behave normally. So it seems it's a Fiverr issue, please advise.image.thumb.png.d5d73ace3e6787ae98c17164b375a3d4.pngimage.thumb.png.187ea5a6b352ab1c11c9a3b8aca56245.png

• Like 4
  • Up 1

On 7/30/2022 at 8:46 AM, magisol said:

So it seems it's a Fiverr issue, please advise.

If you haven't created a support ticket on the main Fiverr site yet you could create one about this. I've not had it happen on the order page, just the gig page.

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 2

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...