How to encourage buyer to write a good review?

bassemomar752

Hello, 

I know that we shouldn't ask or push buyer to write a review

but sometimes, I feel disappointed with a review, for example a buyer told me on the chat that he's super happy with my work and thanked me many times for performance, fast dilevery...etc but when he rated my work he only wrote something like "great work

my question is how can I encourge buyers to write detailed reviews as what I see wriiten to other sellers, even some of the reviews are with a screenshot of the work

I hope you share with me your techniques of encouraging detailed review, I am sure there's a way!

• Like 3
  • Up 3

"great work 10/10"

The above seems to be the one you are referring to which is fine.

All of your reviews are excellent and would encourage others to buy from you.

Am sure most sellers would be happy with the reviews you have.

It is up to a buyer as to whether they wish to leave a review or not, and when they do so am sure most don't feel the need to write an essay!

Best to leave your buyers alone and move on.  

• Like 3
  • Up 2

1 hour ago, mariashtelle1 said:

No there is no way 🤷‍♀️ Clients write what they want to write 

some sellers have detailed reviews about how they did the work and a screenshot of it, that's why I thought there's a way to encourage a buyer to write more 

• Like 2
  • Up 2

You can't push buyers to write a good review, when you complete an order you aren't 'owed' a review. They can choose to do it or not, and they can choose to be as detailed as they like about it. I would steer clear of asking buyers about reviews because I don't think they'll react too kindly to the suggestion.

I think trying to get someone to write a detailed review could be seen as being quite pushy, and actually have the opposite effect. I'm not sure about TOS, but I can't imagine Fiverr will look kindly on it. 

• Like 4
  • Up 2

3 minutes ago, sarahcmcooper said:

You can't push buyers to write a good review, when you complete an order you aren't 'owed' a review. They can choose to do it or not, and they can choose to be as detailed as they like about it. I would steer clear of asking buyers about reviews because I don't think they'll react too kindly to the suggestion.

I'ven't mentioned anyting about pushing clients, I was asking about encouraging them not forcing it!

• Like 2
  • Up 2