Conversion Rate for Newbie

the_game_storm

Hello People!

A very good day to you all. 

Let's talk about the conversion rate for newbies. From my personal experience, the conversion rate for a new account usually ranges between 2 to 3%. You can disagree with me.

According to you what is the average conversion rate for the new sellers on Fiverr?

What's your say on this Fact?

• Like 7

13 minutes ago, the_game_storm said:

the conversion rate for a new account usually ranges between 2 to 3%

I doubt that, I’m in a seller plus program and I can see the stats, mine currently in a slow month is 4% conversion and fiverr shows that it’s outperforming 86% gigs in my category. 
On a good month my conversion rate goes up to 6-7% and then I get numbers outperforming 95%+ sellers. 
So O would really doubt how much sales new sellers can make. I can see new sellers posting here their impressions and clicks and no orders, so there in majority cases lucky if they get 0.3% conversion rate 

• Like 12

On 6/10/2022 at 11:30 AM, mariashtelle1 said:

I doubt that, I’m in a seller plus program and I can see the stats, mine currently in a slow month is 4% conversion and fiverr shows that it’s outperforming 86% gigs in my category. 
On a good month my conversion rate goes up to 6-7% and then I get numbers outperforming 95%+ sellers. 
So O would really doubt how much sales new sellers can make. I can see new sellers posting here their impressions and clicks and no orders, so there in majority cases lucky if they get 0.3% conversion rate 

My VO gig has a 9% conversion rate in slow months, 11-12% in a good month. Outperforming 84 - 90% of sellers in my category. 

My translation gig actually has the highest conversion rate at the moment, at 16,36%, outperforming 90% of sellers in my category. 

On 6/10/2022 at 2:04 PM, visualstudios said:

It will vary wildly depending on the field. I'm having a bunch of orders coming through in the last week, and my conversion rate is 0.01% lol. If it was 2-3%, I'd need a team of 100 people lol.

If you have a high click-through rate in a category with lots of buyers, you'll most certainly have a lower conversion rate. Your example illustrates this perfectly. A 0,01% conversion rate doesn't equate to bad results. It depends on what you're offering as well. Some sellers have 1-2 jobs per month on Fiverr, but they net several thousand dollars. 

Everything is relative. 

37 minutes ago, kingthor49 said:

Newbies like us have so much impression and click rate yet no order. Sometimes i imagine what can be the cause, why will there be a higher impression and click rate still no order

Maybe it's because you haven't built any credibility on the platform yet. I believe you've already had a look at my post about that, but here it is, anyway: 

• Like 6