Got banned for no reason

Posted (edited)

Hi,

I am sharing my experience on Fiverr. I have been working on Fiverr for the past 1 year and I was a level 2 seller with 1000+ positive feedbacks. But suddenly Fiverr disabled my account over the issue with one of the buyer. I clear all misunderstanding by sharing proofs with customer support and Fiverr customer support even admits there was no violation from my side and it is still unclear why my account is banned. They said that one of their team member take the decision and they cannot do nothing about this. I mean how is that even possible to get disabled by team without any violation? I think my client has some internal links or relations with the Fiverr team that's why they take it personally and disabled my account without any reason.

no violation.png

Edited by speed_expert
Grammar Correction
  • Like 3
  • Sad 9
  • Up 2

I have attached the reason why my account was disabled. One of my client blamed me after 6 months that his website is not working anymore and he contacted customer support and they disabled my account. The reason was " the service I offer is harming the marketplace ". Honestly the website plan was ended and buyer didn't pay for the plan that's why his site was closed but Fiverr team was having something else in their minds and now they are saying they don't know the reason but my account will stay disabled. I am just here to share the experience. Don't trust Fiverr never ever in your life and always make a backup of your business like me🙂

disabled.png

• Like 3
  • Sad 2
  • Up 2

43 minutes ago, speed_expert said:

website is not working anymore and he contacted customer support and they disabled my account. The reason was " the service I offer is harming the marketplace ".

The reason that they gave us not the reason that client complained about. 

That wording fiverr uses for services that are not allowed and against TOS, not one problematic order. 
What were your gigs about? What were you offering? 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, harithdeshan said:

Does this interrogation help him get his account back? 🙄

Does your question help him in any way? 🤷‍♀️ 
Im at least trying to help him to narrow the reason why his account was banned. 

• Like 4
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 3

1 minute ago, harithdeshan said:

Does this interrogation help him get his account back? 🙄

I don't think so! But I heard such happening from a lot of sellers. Actually when Fiverr disabled an account, they always say so that the service the disabled account holder providing goes against TOS & CS. Here @speed_expert says the reason is that the expire of plan of the website and on the basis of the client's claim to Fiverr.

• Like 8

1 minute ago, mariashtelle1 said:

He said/emphasized that he's only sharing experience for others to lookout. He already diversified himself, so he is totally fine without our help. 

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

Just now, mariashtelle1 said:

Hey @mariashtelle1 please keep going. You're always helpful. The incident just made me panicked. I hope we will find a solution from other experts including you🤲

• Like 10

5 minutes ago, harithdeshan said:

He said/emphasized that he's only sharing experience for others to lookout. He already diversified himself, so he is totally fine without our help. 

First of all, he didn’t say he doesn’t need help. Secondly, if he is sharing experience then it will be helpful for others to understand what exactly happened there. Third, if he didn’t want to he didn’t have to respond on any questions

And what helpful thing your comments bring to a conversation? Will it help others who is reading this topic? Do your questions help OP share his experience? Looks like you just want to cut off the conversation and OP from sharing his experience 🤦‍♀️

• Like 9
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, customerin said:

I don't think so! But I heard such happening from a lot of sellers. Actually when Fiverr disabled an account, they always say so that the service the disabled account holder providing goes against TOS & CS. Here @speed_expert says the reason is that the expire of plan of the website and on the basis of the client's claim to Fiverr.

Exactly, after the drama is done. There is no going back, they specifically mention that "this is final decision, ..." etc. 

What we should discuss is; how to save innocent victims from these terrible events? I've got more than 10 people who got banned for questionable and weird reasons. Unfortunately, some them did not get to start selling as well.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, harithdeshan said:

how to save innocent victims from these terrible events? I've got more than 10 people who got banned for questionable and weird reasons. Unfortunately, some them did not get to start selling as well.

Seriously? How do you know they were innocent victims if you don’t even ask questions of what happened? 🤦‍♀️

• Like 7
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Congrats! 2

40 minutes ago, mariashtelle1 said:

First of all, he didn’t say he doesn’t need help. Secondly, if he is sharing experience then it will be helpful for others to understand what exactly happened there. Third, if he didn’t want to he didn’t have to respond on any questions

And what helpful thing your comments bring to a conversation? Will it help others who is reading this topic? Do your questions help OP share his experience? Looks like you just want to cut off the conversation and OP from sharing his experience 🤦‍♀️

Good accusations. I genuinely reject them all. 

(1) Interrogation is not healthy for a mentally downed person. I am expecting 'him' to be feeling down at this situation. 
(2) Moral support does not need to be crafty. All we need to mention is some encouraging words. Because this problem is beyond our reach now. 
(3) I would support 'him' for 'his' smart action. As mentioned once, I am appreciating what he brought to the table; which is being diverse. Making back plans is the most crucial detailed he shared. I couldn't appreciate that more!

46 minutes ago, mariashtelle1 said:

if he is sharing experience then it will be helpful for others to understand what exactly happened there.

(4) It elaborated well, I hope. Or do you suspect him for not being honest; hence the interrogation?

45 minutes ago, mariashtelle1 said:

he didn’t say he doesn’t need help

(5) I do not see how we can help. Because even the CS clearly saying that they cannot. I'm really confused.

I do not what to make scenes here @mariashtelle1. Sometimes, we need to be understanding, not judgmental. I've seen clear examples of some people being overly loyal for the TOS or Community Standards. But at the end of the day; so many innocent sellers get banned without even a fault. I've seen too many examples in that matter, and not going to express those in this thread. 

Being 50/50 is the best way which is what I try to be. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2
  • Thanks 3

4 hours ago, speed_expert said:

I clear all misunderstanding by sharing proofs with customer support and Fiverr customer support even admits there was no violation from my side and it is still unclear why my account is banned. They said that one of their team member take the decision and they cannot do nothing about this. I mean how is that even possible to get disabled by team without any violation?

I'm really sorry about this dear friend. I've had minor complications that ended up me being the vic too (Sometimes, a buyer is not responding to do the project. After order cancellation from CS; I get cancellation paneities to my gig).

Fortunately, I too diversifying to explore alternatives. The top reason for that is these type of unfortunate events. I've had experience in 4 years of freelancing; it does not make use safer even when we are ONLY playing by the rules. 

There is always a bug or a loophole that give us trouble as sellers. Sometimes, it end up as did with you.
Cheers to your next journey! 🙏 

• Like 3
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 2

7 minutes ago, harithdeshan said:

All we need to mention is some encouraging words. Because this problem is beyond our reach now. 

Ha ha sure! There is a way to help him even with what CS told him. But as per your advice Iw I’ll just say “let’s pray for him”. 

@speed_expert it looks like @harithdeshan doesn’t want anyone helping you and asking questions, so even though there is a small chance to help you, I’ll just Pray for you as @harithdeshan doesn’t want anyone to help you and only to send “encouraging words” so good luck. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, mariashtelle1 said:

Ha ha sure! There is a way to help him even with what CS told him. But as per your advice Iw I’ll just say “let’s pray for him”. 

@speed_expert it looks like @harithdeshan doesn’t want anyone helping you and asking questions, so even though there is a small chance to help you, I’ll just Pray for you as @harithdeshan doesn’t want anyone to help you and only to send “encouraging words” so good luck. 

Whatever you say for @speed_expert! I always look forward to getting advice and motivation from you @mariashtelle1😊. Good Luck for you too.

• Like 4
  • Congrats! 2

2 minutes ago, mariashtelle1 said:

Good one! I have no authority here; go on and help him to get back his "Permanently Banned Fiverr Account"

As I know. If we get permanent ban. There is not way to create more accounts or to get back into the Fiverr. And some believe that people cannot change the way they are. So, there are not second chances for the damned. Not my words; your emphasis somewhere else... @mariashtelle1

It seems clear to me that some thread are not worth continuing. Some people do not get the gesture we elaborate. It's just how things are. Since me accused to be the culprit; I'll be gone dear friend.

It's tough to do what's right and get punished, sometimes; which happened to me too many times.
Apologies for expressing my mental pressure. 🙏🙏🙏

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • Congrats! 2

10 minutes ago, harithdeshan said:

go on and help him to get back his "Permanently Banned Fiverr Account"

How can I if you even forbid me to ask him details of what happened? 🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️ 

11 minutes ago, harithdeshan said:

So, there are not second chances for the damned. Not my words; your emphasis somewhere else... 

my words on your other topic. For people who really broke fiverr rules and there was no mistake in that ban. 

• Like 4
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 2

7 minutes ago, mariashtelle1 said:

How can I if you even forbid me to ask him details of what happened? 🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️ 

PS: Read my last message completely.
No longer interested in word gambling! Good day friend 🙏

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

16 minutes ago, harithdeshan said:

No longer interested in word gambling! Good day friend 

Really? So why are you sending me private messages? 🤦‍♀️ 
Look if you don’t help then don’t stop others from helping. You created all this mess for nothing and you still didn’t help OP in any way. 

• Like 5
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, mariashtelle1 said:

Really? So why are you sending me private messages? 🤦‍♀️ 
Look if you don’t help then don’t stop others from helping. You created all this mess for nothing and you still didn’t help OP in any way. 

I did not say our conversation is over dear. The private messaging is there to discuss things that are related for private matters. Don't you get that by now? I mean, you are a "Grand Master", is it not? 🤔

Would you come private section to save this thread, or you need to keep on word twisting? 🤣

Kind Regards.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Up 2

1 minute ago, harithdeshan said:

The private messaging is there to discuss things that are related for private matters. Don't you get that by now?

Get what? That OPs account ban is somehow became a private matter between me and you to take it to private messages? 

here is a quote for you from forum rules by the way 👇 

> Contacting other users, moderators/admins by private message/inbox is not absolutely disallowed, but unless invited it is considered a breach of etiquette to do so. In particular, do not contact other users to ask for sales, mentoring, profile or forum help, etc. We recommend that you contact other users only if they invite it and realize that the user may report you for spam.”

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Thanks 3