Support cancelled the completed order with 5 starts review.

awanalia

Question

Hello, I just want to confirm that do fiver ever support the seller. As First of all I have mention during the deal in chat the order will be non-refundable. secondly I also mention what will I do and what I will not do. So after the order completed, I give support to buyer I had meeting with him set source code in his computer. download all the data and all this was free of cost. Now buyer wants me to do more for free. buyer wants me to teach him about code like how to code. Buyer wants me to do customisation that he himself apply earlier. Means do more. I denied this time all the time I just call him Sir, I ask him to pay if he wants more support from me. so first he offer me that he will give me another project again I denied then he blackmail me he will go to support I told him that if he feels he can I have done from my side. And the interesting thing is he is not satisfied with product and he published the product to play store. He was just a scam but how I can fiver to listen to me do ever fiver listen to seller?

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

5 answers to this question

In some cases, a buyer might initiate a chargeback from Paypal. That can cause the order to get cancelled because Fiverr no longer have the money to pay you. 

Other times, customer support will cancel the order on behalf of the buyer. This usually happens when the buyer didn't receive what was promised. 

It seems you're dealing with one of these situations and a bad buyer. 

You can contact customer support to ask why the order was cancelled, after the seller left a positive review and published your work. Add any documentation you have as proof. 

You can open a ticket with support here: https://www.fiverr.com/support_tickets/

Regarding if they ever listen to sellers: yes. I've had multiple cases over the years where support helped me out against difficult buyers. So it's not true that they only listen to buyers. But it might often seem that way, since support prefers to let sellers deal with issues themselves first. 

Sometimes, sellers can also feel that the practice of cancelling an order like this is unfair, even though customer support can't do anything about it (for example if a chargeback happened). 

• Like 3
  • Congrats! 1
  • Up 3

Thanks for this I also had 2 cancel order because of bad buyers. in these order I considered It was my mistake that I did not lock the scope of project that's why it happen. after that I never start project without project scope lock. in this project I did the same. I lock the scope that time also buyer was asking for more work in that budget but I denied that time also and he agreed that I will not do those things. even I ask him for logo he didn't have any I gave him logo for free. I don't know now what a seller can do to satisfy the buyer. in this way any body will come complete the order get the source code and after that cancel it just saying am not satisfied. and he can get the work for free all the time. I thing fiver should look into this. I understand fiver is running because of buyers their first priority is buyer but these buyer should be banned otherwise seller demotivate.

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, awanalia said:

Thanks for this I also had 2 cancel order because of bad buyers. in these order I considered It was my mistake that I did not lock the scope of project that's why it happen. after that I never start project without project scope lock. in this project I did the same. I lock the scope that time also buyer was asking for more work in that budget but I denied that time also and he agreed that I will not do those things. even I ask him for logo he didn't have any I gave him logo for free. I don't know now what a seller can do to satisfy the buyer. in this way any body will come complete the order get the source code and after that cancel it just saying am not satisfied. and he can get the work for free all the time. I thing fiver should look into this. I understand fiver is running because of buyers their first priority is buyer but these buyer should be banned otherwise seller demotivate.

Yeah, it's no fun at all when these things happen. Just gotta learn from it and move on. Just like any other business, you will get bad buyers from time to time. 

• Like 3
  • Congrats! 1

At least I was able to present my case in front of fiver and fiver checked the facts and respond me that he will compensate me full amount. But I am curious about my profile order response rate it will goes up again or remain as it is. I ask this to fiver and waiting for their response.

• Like 1