any one can share best format of writing buyer request

mijan1990

Please don’t use any “formats” that looks very unprofessional and copy pasted. I posted buyer requests a couple of times and got 100+ basically copy pasted messages, guess what, they all went into trash, not worth my time. 

Write something personable to the request that was posted, what you can do, how much it will cost, what are the things you’ll need from a client to complete the order and if you have any questions then ask them 

• Like 7

36 minutes ago, mariashtelle1 said:

Please don’t use any “formats” that looks very unprofessional and copy pasted. I posted buyer requests a couple of times and got 100+ basically copy pasted messages, guess what, they all went into trash, not worth my time. 

Write something personable to the request that was posted, what you can do, how much it will cost, what are the things you’ll need from a client to complete the order and if you have any questions then ask them 

Yeah You are Right. Mostly People are just copying the proposals and sending in buyers request, That's why they don't get any positive response.  

• Like 3