How to rank your gig when you are a new seller?

tdmerado

How can I get my Gig ranked higher?
Promoting your gigs on social media, websites, or blogs is a great way to bring more traffic to your gig. The more traffic, the more exposure you will receive in our marketplace. Completing your orders on time and providing exceptional service can also affect your ranking. As long as you are doing well in these areas, your ranking will improve.

The above is from the Help Centre.

https://help.fiverr.com/hc/en-us/articles/360011028318-Managing-your-Gigs

• Like 19
  • Sad 1
  • Up 4

On 6/4/2022 at 8:13 AM, tdmerado said:

How can I change my Fiverr username?

at the moment such option does not exist , in addition to what the previous users said , the only way to have a different username is by deactivating your current account and creating a new one 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Up 3
  • Thanks 1

Adding good quality images, description to get buyer's attention is necessary. But as a new seller, you have no recommendation. You need to send 10 buyer Requests. But you will still face the same problem. Buyer will not respond because you did not have recommendations/ reviews. 

Solution: 

Create a portfolio site and showcase your practice work and previous work. So, the buyer can trust you.

Read carefully with a short time and respond quickly. You need to describe the buyer problem/ project shortly with 2-3 line.

Keep practicing, improve your skill. Be professional and honest. 

• Like 12
  • Up 2

8 hours ago, rainbow_desk said:

1. You need to be active all the time on fiverr.

Would you please explain us how can we do so, I mean be active 24/7?

Be active when you're actually doing something on the site (like creating or editing gigs, or checking out your competitors, or doing orders, or responding to messages).

When you have nothing useful to do on the site, do something useful somewhere else.

• Like 4
  • Up 5

Hello there, 

welcome to the fiverr and fiverr community. To grow your new fiverr account firstly you should focus on your gig SEO optimization. Find the best keywords for your gig and write a unique description. Try to create gig in different categories to get buyer request. Don't miss to send buyer request everyday.  Share your gigs on twitter and others social media platform. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/23/2022 at 6:47 AM, tdmerado said:

Let's share one of the good tips that worked for you to grow your account for newbies on Fiverr.

Great idea. You know what else is a great idea? To check the topics where we already shared all the tips 😉

here is one for starters 👇

• Like 15
  • Up 1

First of all newbies need to be expert.

You have to research about gig then publish your gigs. remember don't try to copy paste From other gigs.

Friendly speaking with buyers and you must have respect for buyers. Try to deliver the order on time.

• Like 11

"Everyone should share one of the tips to the newbies on Fiverr. Isn't it a great help for them?"

Not if they don't read those tips.

Forum is full of tips for newbies. Have you read all the existing tips already, and if not, why asking for new ones?

• Like 17

• 2 weeks later...