Need your opinion on the thumbnail of my Gig

Hello,

I am improving my Gig and I am on the thumbnail part. 
I will need an external opinion to make changes and make it more attractive. 

( I forgot to mention it but I sell my services of modeling and rendering of furniture ) 

I thank you in advance, 

Fabio 

Fiverr cover image.jpg

Edited by fabiohusson
  • Like 7

5 hours ago, fabiohusson said:

Hello,

I am improving my Gig and I am on the thumbnail part. 
I will need an external opinion to make changes and make it more attractive. 

( I forgot to mention it but I sell my services of modeling and rendering of furniture ) 

I thank you in advance, 

Fabio 

Fiverr cover image.jpg

It doesn't draw my attention. The furniture looks cool. But it's a bit... boring? A bit grey? I can imagine that it would easily get overlooked in the search results. Also, it doesn't say anything about what you're offering? Even though you should keep text to an absolute minimum, it might help it "pop" to add something. Just to give the buyer an instant clue about what you're offering. Right now, it's just a (very cool) chair. 

Disclaimer: I'm not a designer. 

• Like 4

Hi @fabiohusson, I took a look at your gig and your competitors' gigs and would like to make the following suggestions:

1. I agree with @smashradio, the models that you have are a bit plain and I don't like the hand sketches on your 2nd and 3rd pictures in your gallery. It would be better if you had those as 3D digital models that match your gig description of "photorealistic renderings."

2. Your competitors show greater contrast in shadow and lighting than you do. They also put the furniture in its intended setting (such as in a living room or bedroom) or against a colorful/trendy background.

3. You offer "3D renderings" and "texture and lightning," which is something that is unique from your competition. So really play up these features in your images in your gallery.

4. You also offer "3D modeling from your sketches, plans or photographs." You can show examples of how you did this. Just make sure that it is clear that your 3D renderings came from those sketches, plans, and photographs (and aren't mistaken for the finished products).

5. Your competition seem to be offering the source file and you don't offer that. Would that be something you are willing to include in one of your packages?

• Like 4

17 hours ago, vickieito said:

Hi @fabiohusson, I took a look at your gig and your competitors' gigs and would like to make the following suggestions:

1. I agree with @smashradio, the models that you have are a bit plain and I don't like the hand sketches on your 2nd and 3rd pictures in your gallery. It would be better if you had those as 3D digital models that match your gig description of "photorealistic renderings."

2. Your competitors show greater contrast in shadow and lighting than you do. They also put the furniture in its intended setting (such as in a living room or bedroom) or against a colorful/trendy background.

3. You offer "3D renderings" and "texture and lightning," which is something that is unique from your competition. So really play up these features in your images in your gallery.

4. You also offer "3D modeling from your sketches, plans or photographs." You can show examples of how you did this. Just make sure that it is clear that your 3D renderings came from those sketches, plans, and photographs (and aren't mistaken for the finished products).

5. Your competition seem to be offering the source file and you don't offer that. Would that be something you are willing to include in one of your packages?

@vickieito Have you considered sending in a job application as a success manager at Fiverr? 😛 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1