Revisions and changes after order is completed

teamandromeda

Question

Hi my dear Fiverr colleagues 😀! I was wondering how service is going after order is completed. Ofcourse I always do my best to keep satisfied and returning buyers, so sometimes after orders are completed I still make changes and revisions. (on request ofcourse). However, sometimes changes are big and take a lot of time (2 hours or more). I know as a buyer you can give a tip to the seller, but even that option dissapears after a while, right? So what are the options and what is your experience? Sending a customized offer with a small amount is not really suitable I guess. 

• Like 1

3 answers to this question

Just now, teamandromeda said:

Sending a customized offer with a small amount is not really suitable I guess. 

Why not? 

If they still had revisions left that we had included in the order then I just make changes. (Within reasonable timeline of course). 
But if those changes are extra and they take time and not part of original requirements then I just send them a custom offer for an extra revision which of course opens a new order. 
and I also have extra revisions as a gig extra so clients know that any extra changes will be an extra charge, no matter on the open order or completed order 

• Like 5

If a revision was included, I will provide that, even if the order is completed (within reason). If the buyer comes a year later, then no. But if they reach out a few days later with an issue, of course I will help them out! If the revision wasn't included in the price, I'll offer to do it at my usual rate. 

• Like 3