I want to know this importent answer, Help please.

youtube_promo_b

Question

5 answers to this question

Just now, cool_idea said:

Well, in my opinion it's already effect on you gig...

Ok, But my questin is , If I do not rate him will Fiverr take any action on me? If I don't like to left feedback to a buyer. Is it compulsory to left feedback on him/her if he/she already given their feedback. I can not control the affection in my gig but I want to avoid rate him.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, mariashtelle1 said:

You don’t have to rate him. But after 10 days you will loose that option and your clients review will become visible on your profile. 

It was informative.Thank you. There are some buyer who usually left bad feedback although they receive a good job.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, youtube_promo_b said:

Is it compulsory to left feedback on him/her if he/she already given their feedback.

No it isn't.

• Once the Buyer submits his/her review, the Seller will receive a notification and will also have the opportunity to leave a review about working with the Buyer. Please Note: At this stage, Sellers cannot see the Buyer's review.
  • Once both Seller and Buyer have completed their reviews, or the 10 days have passed, all posted reviews are made public.
  • Responding to a review: Once both reviews from the Buyer and Seller have been published, the Seller can reply to the Buyer’s review from the Order page, seen on the Seller’s Gig page, beneath the Buyer’s feedback.
  • The above is from the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page.
  • Like 2
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 2