Got a Fiverr's Choice Badge!

I was pretty pleased! I've just noticed a badge on my gig that says 'Fiverr's Choice'! I'm still a New Seller (waiting for June 15 and I should move up to Level One) but I was really pleased with this achievement after working hard on Fiverr for the last couple of months! 

It's the baby steps and little accomplishments that make everything worthwhile! I can't celebrate with anyone I know irl about this but I can share it with you lovely folks!

• Like 2
  • Congrats! 6

12 hours ago, williambryan392 said:

That's great news, congratulations! It took me ages, well into being a level 2 seller to get that accolade so you must be getting some great private feedback along with your gig looking great. Nice!!

Ah thank you so much! I hope I am - my regulars will probably give me very good feedback at least. 

• Like 4

Massive congratulations on this. It’s definitely something I am aiming to get on my gigs as well as it would definitely give me the ability to provide amazing satisfaction for more clients!

Happy to see someone so new with this. Blew my mind. 😄❤️

• Like 4

That's awesome, @sarahcmcooper! I can't believe you achieved this with only 11 orders under your belt. It took me much, much longer. Great job! 🎉

As long as you continue delivering the Fiverr's Choice orders, they'll keep on coming in. I used to get one Fiverr's Choice order at a time (once I delivered one, another Fiverr's Choice order would come in), but I found out accidentally that if I didn't convert the inquiries to orders right away, the Fiverr's Choice ad shows up longer and more inquiries come in. So I've had up to 3 Fiverr's Choice orders at a time. I hope you can get that or more. This is great advertising for you!

I did lose the badge, however, when I increased my prices. So please make sure if you do increase the prices, it's in the range that the Fiverr's Choice badge is showing up in. I think my upper range was $40 and I increased my price to $70. 😟

• Like 5

The badge appearance can be very... dynamic.

By that I mean it comes and goes.

The last 2 weeks have been a bit crazy and a milestone for me as well. I didn't want to say for fear of stealing OPs thunder but 6 of my 7 gigs were fiverr choice, and I had an example where 3 purchases were made for business consultancy within 4 hours. The second purchase wasn't fiverr choice and the first and third were. The next day 3 LinkedIn purchases, again the second wasn't fiverr choice either. Weird.

Given the badge is manually awarded (subject to some automatic guidelines I'm sure) I think perhaps as soon as a change is made to the gig it goes back to the review/check stage.  

1 hour ago, vickieito said:

I found out accidentally that if I didn't convert the inquiries to orders right away, the Fiverr's Choice ad shows up longer and more inquiries come in

Could be wrong of course but I think this is likely coincidence not causation. Fiverr wants sales conversions, and the more the better. So long as the reviews are good, you're converting, and fiverr decides not to give another seller a chance instead of you I think you can keep the badge for a while. I've heard of some sellers having it for months.

I also wonder if it's dynamic like all search results. Perhaps fiverr shows a fiverr choice to a buyer if they know that buyer is far more likely to buy from fiverr choice sellers based on previous buying habits. 'Wow look at this seller, they're in your typical price range, and they're fiverr choice'.

Obviously this is all speculation! 

• Like 5

15 hours ago, realaaron said:

Massive congratulations on this. It’s definitely something I am aiming to get on my gigs as well as it would definitely give me the ability to provide amazing satisfaction for more clients!

Happy to see someone so new with this. Blew my mind. 😄❤️

Aww wow thank you so much! I didn't realise when I first got it that it was a difficult to achieve badge so I feel even luckier now! I have been on the first page for my niche with that article for some time now. 🙂

• Like 3

13 hours ago, williambryan392 said:

The last 2 weeks have been a bit crazy and a milestone for me as well. I didn't want to say for fear of stealing OPs thunder but 6 of my 7 gigs were fiverr choice, and I had an example where 3 purchases were made for business consultancy within 4 hours. The second purchase wasn't fiverr choice and the first and third were. The next day 3 LinkedIn purchases, again the second wasn't fiverr choice either. Weird.

Congratulations!! This is a huge achievement, and one I hope to hit one day! I have just diversified and added some more gigs, hoping to see results from them too. I have amended my prices a couple of times to try and remain competitive, but I think I must have stayed within the range of their approved price range. Who knows.

I also just got access to promoted gigs, so I have promoted my gig to see if that makes a difference with orders too!

• Like 3

13 hours ago, williambryan392 said:

I also wonder if it's dynamic like all search results. Perhaps fiverr shows a fiverr choice to a buyer if they know that buyer is far more likely to buy from fiverr

Not sure if the Fiverr show the badge to specficis buyers... but one thing I noticed before was the badge appears based in what the user search.

For example if you type:
Voice Over English Promotion (appears the badge)
Voice Over Promotion (do not appear the badge)

Of course you can make different searchs to see if the badge appear or not.

• Like 2