Give up Freelancing or not?

sayeedakram

On 6/8/2022 at 11:49 PM, sayeedakram said:

It's been almost two years I am still struggling to sustain in Freelancing so I often feel like giving it up, but I also can't take the final step to give it up since Freelancing is my passion and I'm a full-time job holder as well so it's really very difficult for me to adjust time between work and Freelancing.

What should I do to get rid from this middle point of give up or don't give up? Seeking advice from the experienced and professional people only.

Don't give up. Set availability hrs and continue freelancing. 

• Like 8
  • Up 2

Its totally depend on you. You can leave it or not. to get success is not so much easy. we have to hard work to get success. at first, we need to gather good knowledge and skill. if we do not have good skills and knowledge then we will not get success.

• Like 7

On 6/27/2022 at 2:35 AM, amit_tuhin said:

Its totally depend on you. You can leave it or not. to get success is not so much easy. we have to hard work to get success. at first, we need to gather good knowledge and skill. if we do not have good skills and knowledge then we will not get success.

Bro everyone of us think that only through hard work we can reach on the ultimate path of success but if hardwork was only the key to success then labours and public transport pullers could have gone richi-rich sometimes timing is also a factor and last but not the least that small term known as luck🥺.

• Like 7