Promoted Gig not anymore (it's been 5 months!)

mariajlozada

Question

Good morning, I hope you are well!

To this day it has been more than 5 months since my Gig Best Seller stopped being suitable for "Promoted Gigs", despite having an incredible reputation (more than 400 positive reviews since 2018) basically now it does not even get views and stays in the last search pages!

2 weeks ago, Promoted Gigs came back for a week and I WAO! Finally, I will have orders again! I only had time to have an order... then the option disappeared again and a few weeks have passed.

I feel genuinely desperate, I have followed the recommendations of Fiverr Support to update the images, to improve my profile and I feel that nothing changes, I went from generating an average of $700 a month to $30 with luck... honestly I feel demoralized because I thought that all the hard work on Fiverr since 2018 was worth something and was recognized but now I feel that so many years of excellent service have not been worth enough.

I would like to know if you have been through this situation and how long did it take to recover the Promoted Gigs? Or was there something special that made him come back definitely!

I'm sorry to sound dramatic, but financially it has been difficult and for personal reasons as well.

I hope you are well!

• Like 9
  • Up 1

3 answers to this question

Hi the first thing that you need know is not just you that faced this situation. Is the same thing when your gigs are moved to the last page the promotion become unavailable. There's some kind of average performance from sellers, that has many factors including: completion, overall reviews. But what makes much more impact is the Private Customer Survey, as this is a private survey the buyers can be more sincere regarding your services.

The only things you can do is improve your quality services or improve your customers experiences by keeping them posted about the process to ensure their satisfaction.

Also do not keep waiting, use the buyer request page to get more orders this will help the things be back more quickly. You need get new orders and ensure a good work. I recommend you to search in the forum and you will discover many topics about this.

Edited by mateusbl
  • Like 6
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

On 6/8/2022 at 10:36 PM, mariajlozada said:

Good morning, I hope you are well!

To this day it has been more than 5 months since my Gig Best Seller stopped being suitable for "Promoted Gigs", despite having an incredible reputation (more than 400 positive reviews since 2018) basically now it does not even get views and stays in the last search pages!

2 weeks ago, Promoted Gigs came back for a week and I WAO! Finally, I will have orders again! I only had time to have an order... then the option disappeared again and a few weeks have passed.

I feel genuinely desperate, I have followed the recommendations of Fiverr Support to update the images, to improve my profile and I feel that nothing changes, I went from generating an average of $700 a month to $30 with luck... honestly I feel demoralized because I thought that all the hard work on Fiverr since 2018 was worth something and was recognized but now I feel that so many years of excellent service have not been worth enough.

I would like to know if you have been through this situation and how long did it take to recover the Promoted Gigs? Or was there something special that made him come back definitely!

I'm sorry to sound dramatic, but financially it has been difficult and for personal reasons as well.

I hope you are well!

Read this! I hope this will help you in some way. 

• Like 3