Is it right that Fiverr can disable my account without any prior notice?

customerin

Question

Hey, Fiverr Forum People

Hope all are doing well and passing sweet time! I've recently noticed in some group posts that Fiverr has disabled their account suddenly without any notice! Is it possible? Or it might be they do not check why Fiverr has done that! Or how may I know Fiverr is going to do such action? I hope experts will pay kind attention to this Question. Thanks in advance.

Edited by customerin
proof reading and tags adding
  • Like 6

5 answers to this question

2 hours ago, customerin said:

I've recently noticed in some group posts that Fiverr has disabled their account suddenly without any notice! Is it possible?

• Fiverr reserves the right to put any account on hold or permanently disable accounts due to breach of these Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards or due to any illegal or inappropriate use of the Site or services.
  • Violation of Fiverr's Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards may get your account disabled permanently.
  • The above is from the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page.
  • Like 3
  • Up 3
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, customerin said:

Hey, Fiverr Forum People

Hope all are doing well and passing sweet time! I've recently noticed in some group posts that Fiverr has disabled their account suddenly without any notice! Is it possible? Or it might be they do not check why Fiverr has done that! Or how may I know Fiverr is going to do such action? I hope experts will pay kind attention to this Question. Thanks in advance.

Yes, you can get banned without warning. That's why you need to follow the rules. If it happens to you, you will get an e-mail with a short and very inconcise explanation of why it happened. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2