work experience in fiverr

sheikhrubi

• 2 months later...

I would like to thank Fiverr .  I am very glad to be a part in this field. It is a such a nice working place .. We can learn many things from here. 

1st thing is self-confident :

Self_ confident is very important here . Not only here, in fact everywhere. Here have Many  talented people, they are from different countries, and they have different work experience  some of them batter of us and some of them newcomer.  But  you have to be confident in your self. Confidently create your gig. Just follow the Fiverr rules. 

2nd thing is honesty : honesty is the best policy. We hear this from our childhood. Be honest. If you are honest, then you can success one day!you can not copy anyone. You can inspire by anyone, but you can not copy anyone. 

3rd Thing is patience  :  you have to be patience. Do not loss your hope. 

I got my 1st project two months ago, 140$ i did it very properly, I got very good review from buyer. i was very happy. But now a day i can not get any project but i can not loss my hope. i will get project again inshallah.   i have confident in my work, i can not copy anyone but i take ideas from others.  i will try my best so that one day i will become a number one seller. 

There have many experience people  please may i have attention the respected people please suggest me how can i increase my gig and how can i become a good seller. 

Fiverr give us such a wonderful opportunity so that we can earn not only money but also the identity. It gives us such a big opportunity to get rid of the course of unemployment. So i can not loss this opportunity. 

i really want to be a successful  freelancer  in an honest way and I will obey all the Fiverr rules

• Like 7

• 5 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, sheikhrubi said:

1stly i would like to thanks Allah...today i complete my 2nd work on fiverr. I get very good reviews. Thank you so much fiverr. It is a great marketing place 

Congratulations RUBI. FIVERR is really a great platform. At this stage I want to give you somethings that will help you in future on fiverr. The fiverr just wants your attentions and quality of work. They will back you worthy reward.

Try to deliver order in time. Take care of client's response either inbox or order area messages. And try your best to deliver your 100%. 

INSHALLAH you will be get the badge of TOP RATED.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

• 2 weeks later...

3rd order is complete by the grace of Allah. i am very happy . I am very glad to being a member of Fiverr. Really, it is a such a nice place for unemployed person. i would like to thank Fiverr. https://www.fiverr.com/share/DR2pZA

please suggest me now what do i do? How can i increase my Oder and who can i increase my impression. What will be good for my account? how do i marketing ??

• Like 17
  • Congrats! 2

22 hours ago, sheikhrubi said:

3rd order is complete by the grace of Allah. i am very happy . I am very glad to being a member of Fiverr. Really, it is a such a nice place for unemployed person. i would like to thank Fiverr. https://www.fiverr.com/share/DR2pZA

please suggest me now what do i do? How can i increase my Oder and who can i increase my impression. What will be good for my account? how do i marketing ??

Congratulations and keep it up. 

• Like 4