Experience a new thing about promoting gig options! πŸ€‘ Check out πŸ”½

I have used promote gig option past 1.5 years. But I see new things on Fiverr.Β 

Β 

After reaching 1400 feedback, I work with a few clients, so I have only a $25 order running in this new month, but every time my average running order is $700+ when the new month starts. But this time, I had only $25. I checked my gig promoted charges of $90. I have no $ available, and then I see Fiverr load $90 by themself, so I don't get why Fiverr loads the $80 on my accountπŸ˜… but when the new order was completed, they took all the $ automatically and no withdraw option. I was worried about what was happeningπŸ˜“ . after completing the $90 order, I had $10 available for withdrawal πŸ˜… and I relaxed.Β 

Β 

Β 

It was a new experience. So guys, do you have experienced the same things before?? Let me know.Β 

Edited by designbuzz96
  • Like 8
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

I think you wanted to convey that even if you don't have $ in your Fiverr account, people who're promoting their gigs have nothing to worry as whenever they're going to complete any order, the amount will be automatically deducted.Β 

And yes, it's nothing new. I have experienced this last month and pretty much makes sense πŸ™‚Β 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1