Jump to content

Need you guys help


Recommended Posts

Dear friends 

Am having  serious  issue with my my fiverr account now....

I wake up now..And I enter my fiverr app....the first thing  I saw was your gig was removed..

And the image and video use is mine..

Pls help a brother 🙏 

It's all started  by removing  one....Now all my gigs is not showing  any more....it showing  gigs is not available...

I have no idea what is going on....

 

I have work hard a lot on this account and am going to be a level seller this month but now all my money and everything  is at risk.

Pls help!!!

  • Like 11
  • Sad 4
  • Up 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/6/2022 at 5:28 PM, fiverr_choice_ said:

Dear friends 

Am having  serious  issue with my my fiverr account now....

I wake up now..And I enter my fiverr app....the first thing  I saw was your gig was removed..

And the image and video use is mine..

Pls help a brother 🙏 

It's all started  by removing  one....Now all my gigs is not showing  any more....it showing  gigs is not available...

I have no idea what is going on....

 

I have work hard a lot on this account and am going to be a level seller this month but now all my money and everything  is at risk.

Pls help!!!

Umm, have you considered creating an account where the actual username is NOT misleading?

  • Like 6
  • Up 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hey everyone. I also have this issue. Recently I created an account that was totally legitimate. I called it “Top rated seller.”

Obviously, everything I offered was totally legitimate and I created all my own materials from scratch. I worked extremely hard on my materials - and the book that I offered, which is totally my book and no one else’s. But today, fiverr took it down!

To prove that I ALWAYS follow directions, I’ve come to the “causal conversation” section to ask for “help” “tips” and maybe to get a “rant” going. You guys should really look into maybe separating those sections. I looked for like 12 seconds and didn’t see it. 

Please help me! Or just buy my book that totally is mine and not someone else’s and I’ve done nothing wrong. AF206344-275A-431B-9870-D6D39E79B3EC.thumb.jpeg.f862ee56502b97f40e5492bfa14d5fa4.jpeg

  • Like 5
  • Haha 4
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, frank_d said:

Umm, have you considered creating an account where the actual username is NOT misleading?

There are accounts that have "fiverr" in their username, like somenamefiverr and definitely aren't Fiverr staff, which I find even more irritating than OPs username (imagine you get an order from such a user, and public feedback, and maybe not a 5*, and maybe a nonsense text, due to a language barrier... and you'll really not like that username). But since it should be very easy to control this at account creation, we're talking about a system that rings an alarm if someone converses about papayas in their message box, after all, I can only assume it's allowed?

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, miiila said:

There are accounts that have "fiverr" in their username, like somenamefiverr and definitely aren't Fiverr staff, which I find even more irritating than OPs username (imagine you get an order from such a user, and public feedback, and maybe not a 5*, and maybe a nonsense text, due to a language barrier... and you'll really not like that username). But since it should be very easy to control this at account creation, we're talking about a system that rings an alarm if someone converses about papayas in their message box, after all, I can only assume it's allowed?

I've seen a few users occasionally using a screen name that includes a certain level or badge. Like TRS, Pro, etc.

So in my book, smart*sses like that are always worse than people just throwing the Fiverr name on there.

They are actively trying to deceive people.

I don't know why Fiverr doesn't stop you when creating the account but instead chooses to de-list all your gigs instead.

But here we are, commenting about it on the OP's plead for help, as they don't understand what happened.

 

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, frank_d said:

've seen a few users occasionally using a screen name that includes a certain level or badge. Like TRS, Pro, etc.

Ah, I haven't really noticed that yet, and I'd rather have a janetrs or a joepro aa username on such a feedback than janefiverr, but I get your point, of course. But the existence of those accounts makes me think it might be irritating yet allowed, because it should be easy to check and prevent at account creation. I didn't mean to say I think those names are okay.

  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, frank_d said:

I've seen a few users occasionally using a screen name that includes a certain level or badge. Like TRS, Pro, etc.

"Pro" exists as a term outside of Fiverr, so I don't see it as problematic as those with Fiverr in their username (not to mention that those who put "pro" in their username might not even know yet that something like Fiverr Pro exists). I just see it as silly as putting "expert" or "best" in someone's username.

  • Like 4
  • Up 3
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, catwriter said:

"Pro" exists as a term outside of Fiverr, so I don't see it as problematic as those with Fiverr in their username (not to mention that those who put "pro" in their username might not even know yet that something like Fiverr Pro exists). I just see it as silly as putting "expert" or "best" in someone's username.

Yes, that's also true. 

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...