What makes the impressions decrease so much for a long time

alaa__ahmed

Hello guys .. I am level 1 seller and about to be level 2 the next days .. I've completed 150+ orders on Fiverr with more than 85 very good reviews .. the impressions are decreasing day by day for all my gigs and I'm not receiving any messages or orders or anything so what makes the impressions decrease like that and what can I do please help .. 

• Like 7
  • Sad 1
  • Up 1

That happens when no one is interested or  clicking on your gig or even bowering their mouse over, your performance drops down and fiverr decides that your gig is not interesting enough for clients and starts showing it les and less.

Answerd by @mariashtelle1.

If you want, you can read this article too, hope you will get some ideas: https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360010452317-Best-practices-for-new-Fiverr-Sellers-Gigs

• Like 6
  • Up 1

Majority is experiencing the same scenario and posts can be seen very often. 

If it is not due to gig rotation, it is time to develop your service. Pay some more attention to be online, send buyer requests, develop samples and changing the way you address the matter. 

Hope this will work. 

All the best!

• Like 5

20 hours ago, kasuncolombo said:

Majority is experiencing the same scenario and posts can be seen very often. 

If it is not due to gig rotation, it is time to develop your service. Pay some more attention to be online, send buyer requests, develop samples and changing the way you address the matter. 

Hope this will work. 

All the best!

Thanks for your advice :))

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

20 hours ago, dev_mh said:

That happens when no one is interested or  clicking on your gig or even bowering their mouse over, your performance drops down and fiverr decides that your gig is not interesting enough for clients and starts showing it les and less.

Answerd by @mariashtelle1.

If you want, you can read this article too, hope you will get some ideas: https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360010452317-Best-practices-for-new-Fiverr-Sellers-Gigs

Thanks for your effort !😊

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

19 hours ago, filipdevaere said:

WRONG!!!! This does not help you at all with this issue. 

Actually I am already always online 24 hours since we have joined fiverr we are a team ( me and my partner ) and already offering 24/7 hours service so I know It's not the solution 😊 thank you 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, lloydsolutions said:

Check out this topic: 

Thanks I have already searched about all these and read this article, also tried to do many enhancements for the gig a month ago before I wrote the question but actually still in vain !!

• Like 1
  • Up 1