Fiverr contacting commissions

gkrone

I found an amazing photographer in another country, thanks to Fiverr. If  photoshoot is made we reached agreement to make payment in cash. However, Fiverr should claim or have a deserved commission in this case. 

How to economically retribute to fiverr directly for the connection with seller? 

Maybe like a Fiverr section where professionals that take cash payments are recommended but with a prior $5 or $10 fee to access the recommendation. 

What’s the difference with social media or Google searches for free? These would be a challenge for Fiverr’s team of amazing thinkers to work on! 

It’s not easy concept, in need of improvement, but something along the lines. 🤷‍♂️ 

• Like 11
  • Thanks 2

5 hours ago, gkrone said:

How to economically retribute to fiverr directly for the connection with seller?

I'm going to go with the assumption you meant 'reimburse'. And unfortunately Fiverr does not have that option. I hate to be the one to point it out, but both you and the Seller are at risk of being banned due to breaking the Fiverr ToS.

5 hours ago, gkrone said:

What’s the difference with social media or Google searches for free?

If you know how yo properly use Google's search engine, more power to you. Not everyone knows how to narrow or refine search results.

Still the key difference, in your instance, is that you were specifically looking for someone local, for a physical interaction. Fiverr is a global market that focuses on remote services.

It is still possible to use Google to search for service providers from anywhere, but you easily investigate 10 different websites and get 10 different layouts. Fiverr offers a small amount of uniformity, and once you know where and how to look for what you want (and for what to avoid), it's decent.

Like going to the gas station on the corner a block away for a jug of milk, verses the grocery store that's half-way across town. Time, convenience, familiarity. Even if it costs a LOT more. 

800px-TripleConstraint.jpg

Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_management_triangle

• Like 9
  • Up 5
  • Thanks 2

19 hours ago, gkrone said:

I found an amazing photographer in another country, thanks to Fiverr. If  photoshoot is made we reached agreement to make payment in cash.

As this is directly against their TOS, I doubt they will create a way to effectively circumvent the rule or system.

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...