Have You Used Fiverr Sellers to Improve Your Gig?

smashradio

We can't be the best at everything. Some of us are designers. Some are video animators. Others do voice over. 

I'm a voice over actor, content writer and translator. But I'm clueless about graphic design. Put me infront of a computer with Photoshop, and you'll get something like this: 

image.jpeg.6159aef3857455c0eb2eca6a9aa5a25a.jpeg

(Yes, that's from a real gig here on Fiverr). 

So with that in mind, I've hired designers for my gig thumbnails. 

I'm currently working on a video demo for my voice over gig, with several sellers here on Fiverr.

I'm doing what I do best: voice overs. I leave the video editing to someone else. 

Obviously, you should never use another sellers work to pass it off as your own. If you're selling content writing, you can't hire another content writer to create your gig description. That's dishonest. 

But if you don't know how to design a nice gig thumbnail, there's a huge, untapped resource of designers right here on Fiverr. 

Or maybe you don't know how to make a gig video. Unless you're in the video category, you can hire someone to help you. 

It's all right in front of your eyes. All you need to do is invest in your business. 

Have you used Fiverr sellers to improve your gig? 

• Like 211
  • Haha 34
  • Confused 2
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 7

I am thinking of taking this art commissions thing very seriously. When I earn enough money from the commissions I make, I want to improve my drawing skills and increasing my presence on social media. I was thinking of streaming, so for extras and since it is trending nowadays, I want to have someone on Fiverr rig and design a vtuber (virtual youtuber) model for me. It is a lot though, if I remember correctly, $200-$300? I hope it is going to be a good investment!! 

23 minutes ago, smashradio said:

Omg I saw someone that made a gig that says "I will make very bad ms paint drawings for you" and I almost want to make a gig like that for funsies xD 

• Like 129
  • Haha 13
  • Thanks 7

8 minutes ago, nomuffinsforyou said:

Omg I saw someone that made a gig that says "I will make very bad ms paint drawings for you" and I almost want to make a gig like that for funsies xD 

Haha! I remember back in the day when Fiverr used to be more for fun. The first gig I ordered was "I will take a picture of my dog for five dollars". I also remember a gig that involved the guy going out in his garden to get hosed down by his wife. Good times. 

• Like 119
  • Haha 24
  • Congrats! 1
  • Thanks 8

On 6/4/2022 at 1:01 PM, smashradio said:

Haha! I remember back in the day when Fiverr used to be more for fun. The first gig I ordered was "I will take a picture of my dog for five dollars". I also remember a gig that involved the guy going out in his garden to get hosed down by his wife. Good times. 

Hahahahaha, I'm so glad they still left the Lifestyle section.... The Jesus who sings happy birthday is still thriving to this day. 🤣 

• Like 120
  • Haha 15
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 6

18 hours ago, smashradio said:

Ohhh, this drawing makes me feel so much better about my own doodles! 🤣

This drawing is actually pretty versatile ... it could be cat, a squirrel, or even a small fox! Sorry @smashradio! That animal picture has taken this thread way off topic!

18 hours ago, smashradio said:

Hmmm....I haven't used Fiverr sellers to improve my gig yet. My thumbnails looks kind of like that animal picture you have there. Well, it's a little better, but it could definitely be more professional. I'm hoping to have time this week to update my thumbnails and gig videos. I've been trying to do this for weeks and have been too busy. Maybe if I can't do it this week, I'll consider outsourcing.

• Like 132
  • Congrats! 1
  • Up 5
  • Thanks 5

On 6/5/2022 at 7:00 AM, vickieito said:

Ohhh, this drawing makes me feel so much better about my own doodles! 🤣

This drawing is actually pretty versatile ... it could be cat, a squirrel, or even a small fox! Sorry @smashradio! That animal picture has taken this thread way off topic!

Hmmm....I haven't used Fiverr sellers to improve my gig yet. My thumbnails looks kind of like that animal picture you have there. Well, it's a little better, but it could definitely be more professional. I'm hoping to have time this week to update my thumbnails and gig videos. I've been trying to do this for weeks and have been too busy. Maybe if I can't do it this week, I'll consider outsourcing.

I'm looking at probably around 1000 USD for my gig video at this point. I think outsourcing is a great idea when it comes to the stuff you can't do yourself. I could learn video editing and get real good at it, but the time I would have spent doing it would be worth more than it costs to outsource. 

The cat is awesome! 

Edited by smashradio
  • Like 129
  • Congrats! 1
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 6

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Whilst I've never used gig services to Improve my gig, I have used Fiverr sellers to improve my business in general. Whether I need some extra art done that I don't have time to do myself, or infographics for my blog. Fiverr sellers are a huge time saver and once you find the right sellers there's tons of stuff you can do with them that will help grow your business. I am all for using other sellers to improve your gig and your business. Great way of giving back to the community and growing along with it. 

• Like 69

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/4/2022 at 8:23 PM, smashradio said:

By the way! This is cool drowing of cat! Or fox! Anyway😂😂😂

It's Cute, to be serious

About improving GIG....It would be cool to make a video. I have heard it makes GIG more..hmm..interesting for buyers. Actually I would be interested too.
And for me, as an artist, it is easy to make a video. Just the process of drawing. 
But where I can find a time🥲

• Like 59
  • Up 2

On 6/4/2022 at 12:23 PM, smashradio said:

We can't be the best at everything. Some of us are designers. Some are video animators. Others do voice over. 

I'm a voice over actor, content writer and translator. But I'm clueless about graphic design. Put me infront of a computer with Photoshop, and you'll get something like this: 

So with that in mind, I've hired designers for my gig thumbnails. 

I'm currently working on a video demo for my voice over gig, with several sellers here on Fiverr.

I'm doing what I do best: voice overs. I leave the video editing to someone else. 

Obviously, you should never use another sellers work to pass it off as your own. If you're selling content writing, you can't hire another content writer to create your gig description. That's dishonest. 

But if you don't know how to design a nice gig thumbnail, there's a huge, untapped resource of designers right here on Fiverr. 

Or maybe you don't know how to make a gig video. Unless you're in the video category, you can hire someone to help you. 

It's all right in front of your eyes. All you need to do is invest in your business. 

Yep! Used Fiverr several times for my business ( not for my gigs) there are many nice and professional people.

• Like 58
  • Up 1

• 1 month later...

Sure! I've purchased gig images and videos from designers here on Fiverr. I'm a fantastic writer. But digital art, posters, logo's, etc. I'm pretty terrible at the 'elite' stuff. I can make an image or a logo on a 'basic' level. But beyond that, it's just not gonna happen. What I normally do is make a basic image or logo for my gigs to get a feel for what I want as a gig image. Then, once I've gathered enough data, and mapped out the weak points, and desired edits and changes of the image that 'I' made. I then hand the job off to a 'professional' designer here on Fiverr. Who has skills that are far beyond my capabilities. 

• Like 41
  • Sad 1