can anyone solve this issue? i am creating wordpress website creating gig. but "functional website checkbox" is not supported in my gig. kindly help me tp resolve this issue

uazshah

The scope of this service is to deliver buyers a functional WordPress website. Package prices should include predefined options at the minimum of $80 or they are very likely to receive less exposure in this category. Please move your Gig to another category if you do not offer this specific serhhhhvice.

The scope of this service is to deliver buyers a functional WordPress website. Package prices should include predefined options at the minimum of $80 or they are very likely to receive less exposure in this category. Please move your Gig to another category if you do not offer this specific service.

The scope of this service is to deliver buyers a functional WordPress website. Package prices should include predefined options at the minimum of $80 or they are very likely to receive less exposure in this category. Please move your Gig to another category if you do not offer this specific service.

Screenshot (81).png

• Like 8

• 2 weeks later...

Nothing to worry about this is Fiverr new rules. Just put minimum price $80 otherwise your gig won't rank and all kind of WordPress website is functional. If you making a landing page with elementor it can  have a contact form so ultimately it's also a functional website.

• Like 3