Level seller demotion

niolah

Hi Co seller,

I wanted to ask if I could still gain a level 2 batch this month when my level 1 batch was removed last month because I could not meet with the requirements. Now, I'm eligible for level 2.

Will I be given level 2 batch or given level 1 first before the level 2 comes in?

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Hi @niolah! If you are a New Seller again, you'll have to get the Level 1 badge first before you can get a Level 2 badge. Unfortunately you can't skip levels.

I'm guessing that you meet Level 2 seller requirements because you're an active seller for over 120 days, you completed 50+ orders, and you earned more than $2,000.

In order to get Level 1 status again, you also meet the performance metrics highlighted in yellow below. Please note that these performance standards needs to be maintained for the last 60 days (except for warnings, which is 30 days). Because you were demoted last month, you may not qualify for a promotion again until next month.

Once you get Level 1 status, you'll need to wait until the next review period to get promoted to Level 2. Again, pay attention to performance metrics highlighted in yellow and the required timeframes. 

This information came from the Help Center. I've included some links for your reference:

https://www.fiverr.com/levels

https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360010925137-Levels-statistics

image.thumb.png.d815fa6b5eb7f3b646025366a9f700de.png

• Like 6
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

this was happen to me, I was having level 1 badge, and complete all the requirements for 2nd level.

But Some how My order was got cancelled and that time I was not qualifying for level 1. So Fiverr removed that badge. I manage to complete all the requirements again and on 15th of the month, I should get level 2 badge but fiverr starts from level 1. and next month I got level 2

I also completed for the TLS and waiting for fiverr team to look into my account.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1