Fiverr business as a seller

Hello everyone,

I'm already a seller on Fiverr and want to join Fiverr business as a buyer. When I tried to join, a message appeared stating that I already have a freelance account with this email and I should create a separate account with a new email for Fiverr business. Is this normal? Won't it be considered a TOS for having two accounts?

Thank you.

• Like 2
  • Congrats! 2

3 hours ago, ahmedsalem44401 said:

I'm already a seller on Fiverr and want to join Fiverr business as a buyer.

Do I need to have both 2 accounts (Fiverr and Fiverr Business)?
No—sellers only have 1 account. What matters is the way that this 1 account is presented in both Fiverr and Fiverr Business marketplaces. The seller profile is displayed differently in the different marketplaces.

You can find more about it in here: https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/4412909373841-Fiverr-Business-Setting-your-profile.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, ahmedsalem44401 said:

When I tried to join, a message appeared stating that I already have a freelance account with this email and I should create a separate account with a new email for Fiverr business. Is this normal?

Get a Fiverr Business account (the first year is free). You can have two accounts, one Fiverr Business and one normal account. You can see at the bottom of this post it says sellers should have two separate accounts.

https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360010395297-Creating-your-Fiverr-Business-account.

If you are a new user that does not have a Business account:

01. When you put in an email address that already exists on Fiverr, you will be asked to try and use a different email. Alternatively, you can choose to sign in at the bottom of the page. If you click this option, you will be taken to the Fiverr sign-in page.

02. Once logged into your Fiverr account, you will be asked whether or not you would like to keep your two Fiverr accounts or if you would like to merge the accounts. If you choose to keep two accounts, you will be asked to replace the existing account’s email (assuming it’s your Business email). Thereafter, you will be redirected to the Join Fiverr Business page.

03. When clicking on Learn More (to merge the accounts), you will be notified that your personal Fiverr Balance will become “private.” Customers can’t spend private funds in a Business account. The only way to receive the funds back is from Customer Support.

Note: Sellers cannot merge accounts; they are required to have two accounts.

Answered by @theratypist, on August 18, 2021.

• Like 2