The buyer getting time but not giving the updates.

hasanmohammad44

Hello, I am facing a problem, One of my buyer was order in my gig many days ago. After I deliver, he ask some revisions and than after I make it, he said that he need some more updates, But he didn't get it from his team. 

Now it's 44 days gone. Still he not saying me about the update. He just saying he need more time more time.

But I am afraid about this is a long days that the work is in the revisions. Is that will affect my profile?

His profile have over 190+ ratings as a buyer. So he is not a fake buyer. But just asking time again and again. 

What should I do now?

• Like 8
  • Up 2

9 hours ago, hasanmohammad44 said:

But I am afraid about this is a long days that the work is in the revisions. Is that will affect my profile?

No. That is fine. What will affect you more is what ever private and public feedback the buyer will give in the end.

9 hours ago, hasanmohammad44 said:

he ask some revisions and than after I make it, he said that he need some more updates, But he didn't get it from his team. 

How many revisions do you cover? Anyway, if it falls within your offered revisions then all you can do is wait for it if you want to get paid for the order. 

• Like 10
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 1

As far as I know, once you've delivered the order, there's no impact that how much time the order is taking for the revisions. As I have countered the same situation where CS told me that I can cancel the order if I want to and there wasn't any other solution for me except to wait. Client replied for like after 4 weeks. So as @theratypistsaid, feedback is way more important for sellers, you should wait and may be politely ask the client that what's causing the delay. 

• Like 11

On 6/4/2022 at 1:05 PM, theratypist said:

How many revisions do you cover? Anyway, if it falls within your offered revisions then all you can do is wait for it if you want to get paid for the order. 

I just do 1 revision, After that he said he need some more changes, But the suppliers didn't send the Idea to him yet. After he get the information he will give me that information. But I don't know yet when he will get back and ask it. It's now more than 54 days the project is in revisions. The money is not an issue, I am not cancelling the work because It will affect my order completion rate

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, hasanmohammad44 said:

The money is not an issue, I am not cancelling the work because It will affect my order completion rate

Well, other than that -- you also have to stand your ground on the revisions you offer. This order shouldn't be cancelled anyway as you already did the work to begin with. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1