English test issues

I tried to take the test and 3 times while taking it fiverr website pop ups popped up and navigated me away from the page. Just getting to the test initially was challenging as I kept getting error messages. This being the first time I ever took the test. I would just call it a day and opt for the retake in 24 hours;however, the link says I have to wait 92 days even though it was my first time ever attempting the test. I am unable to post Gigs until this test is complete and would love to join the fiverr creators but at this rate I will not be able too.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, a_wanderingmind said:

I tried to take the test and 3 times while taking it fiverr website pop ups popped up and navigated me away from the page. Just getting to the test initially was challenging as I kept getting error messages. This being the first time I ever took the test. I would just call it a day and opt for the retake in 24 hours;however, the link says I have to wait 92 days even though it was my first time ever attempting the test. I am unable to post Gigs until this test is complete and would love to join the fiverr creators but at this rate I will not be able too.

Since you have been banned from taking the test for 92 days, you need to reach out to support for help. 

Most likely, the anti-cheat-system on the test noticed some unacceptable behaviour and blocked you from retaking it. If you navigate away from the page while the test is active, it will get cancelled due to this. 

You can reach out to support here: https://www.fiverr.com/support_tickets/

• Like 1