yesterday buyer opened a dispute and i declined. 3 days gone but order is not marked as complete,

pmtasksolver

i have delivered an order 3 days ago. the buyer used the files and yesterday he asked to cancel the order by saying this order should not be for $150. and it has some missing data (but there was nothing missing) i declined the dispute and asked for proof of missing files or data but he didn't reply. Now the order should be marked complete automatically 1 hour ago. i am waiting but it is not marked complete yet. i have worked really hard for that project. i have delivered a big project in a short time span with accuracy. what should i do now?

Edited by pmtasksolver
  • Like 9
  • Up 3

• pmtasksolver changed the title to yesterday buyer opened a dispute and i declined. 3 days gone but order is not marked as complete,
3 hours ago, smashradio said:

Good on you for standing your ground, @pmtasksolver!

Absolutely agree. You may have to go a few rounds where he asks to cancel and you refuse, each time send him this.

This order is not eligible for cancellation.  If you're not clear on why we aren't able to cancel this order at this point, please note that when you joined Fiverr, you agreed to their terms of service (TOS) and it is very clear as to why this order is not eligible for cancellation. it states, “orders are not eligible to be cancelled based on the quality of service/materials delivered by the seller if the service was rendered as described in the gig page.

https://www.fiverr.com/terms_of_service

Edited by newsmike
  • Like 11
  • Haha 1
  • Up 3
  • Thanks 1

@newsmike  @pmtasksolver 

I agree that you can send the TOS "not eligible based on quality" but the last time I did that the buyer became furious and wrote a bad review with a really nonsense comment (trying to defame reputation). But yes if you made the work correctly you must standing your ground.

In all of my +500 orders, past 3 days I face a second time where I buyer tried to cancel because there's something's missing. I declined the request and listed and proved that everything was there.

The buyer disappeared for some days I think he contacted the CS to try a cancelation. The point is that I opened a ticket first and explained all the situation so the CS got awared and probably the CS refused the cancelation to the buyer because I proved that everything was made as described.

All cases are similar the buyer create an excuse to cancel instead of open revisions where we can assist them. Regarding my order still pending because the buyer is refusing to cooperate and I'll not cancel just because simple things that is easy be solved in simple revisions.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

I strongly agree with you. That's why I am not doing much, I am afraid of getting bad reviews. as a few days ago a buyer did the same to me. I am doing exceptionally well in project management. All my customers are really pleased with my work. The buyer messaged me today and told me that he talked to the team but the team CS refused to cancel and told me that I should pay you $60 instead of $150. But I didn't agree because I have done a big project. One person can't exploit me just for being a buyer.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, mateusbl said:

@newsmike  @pmtasksolver 

I agree that you can send the TOS "not eligible based on quality" but the last time I did that the buyer became furious and wrote a bad review with a really nonsense comment (trying to defame reputation). But yes if you made the work correctly you must standing your ground.

In all of my +500 orders, past 3 days I face a second time where I buyer tried to cancel because there's something's missing. I declined the request and listed and proved that everything was there.

The buyer disappeared for some days I think he contacted the CS to try a cancelation. The point is that I opened a ticket first and explained all the situation so the CS got awared and probably the CS refused the cancelation to the buyer because I proved that everything was made as described.

All cases are similar the buyer create an excuse to cancel instead of open revisions where we can assist them. Regarding my order still pending because the buyer is refusing to cooperate and I'll not cancel just because simple things that is easy be solved in simple revisions.

i declined the cancel request. tomorrow 3 days would be completed. the order will be auto-marked as complete tomorrow? or it will remain pending?

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

@pmtasksolver 

There's nothing you can do regarding the review, even if the order be automatically closed the buyer probably will became upset and will give you one star rating.

You should contact the CS and give your point of view and prove that you made all things as offered in your services. About the buyer all that you can do is say that you are there to help him in some revision to reach his goals.

Not sure when will be auto-marked completed, I think that will be completed 3 days after you decline the cancelation. Or the Buyer will do the same as was in my case: the buyer opened a revision with no information just to delay the auto completion.

• Like 7
  • Up 2

12 minutes ago, mateusbl said:

@pmtasksolver 

There's nothing you can do regarding the review, even if the order be automatically closed the buyer probably will became upset and will give you one star rating.

You should contact the CS and give your point of view and prove that you made all things as offered in your services. About the buyer all that you can do is say that you are there to help him in some revision to reach his goals.

Not sure when will be auto-marked completed, I think that will be completed 3 days after you decline the cancelation. Or the Buyer will do the same as was in my case: the buyer opened a revision with no information just to delay the auto completion.

Exactly!

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1