Jump to content

How do I get an order every day?


Recommended Posts

Congratulations for your first order at fiverr, If you want to get orders regularly you need to do some work for your fiverr account:

1. Send buyer request regularly, it'll give your gig more click and views

2. Be active always in fiverr

3. If you get any response from any buyers, communicate with him respectly and nicely, Because fiverr will research you communicate and work

4. Try to get more and more order from buyers, If you complete any order nicely, try to get more work from him with good communications

5. Do some marketing for your services

6. At last i want to tell you be active on fiverr forum, because here you'll know a lot's of qustion and answer, it'll help you to know more and more about fiverr

Thanks

rainbow_desk

  • Like 6
  • Up 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, rainbow_desk said:

Congratulations for your first order at fiverr, If you want to get orders regularly you need to do some work for your fiverr account:

1. Send buyer request regularly, it'll give your gig more click and views

2. Be active always in fiverr

3. If you get any response from any buyers, communicate with him respectly and nicely, Because fiverr will research you communicate and work

4. Try to get more and more order from buyers, If you complete any order nicely, try to get more work from him with good communications

5. Do some marketing for your services

6. At last i want to tell you be active on fiverr forum, because here you'll know a lot's of qustion and answer, it'll help you to know more and more about fiverr

Thanks

rainbow_desk

What if there are no buyer requests available in the niche?

  • Like 4
  • Up 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, rahimtanjim said:

I would like to receive an order every day, please advise me how this is possible.

You joined Fiverr March 2022 and have 5 reviews already.

Some new sellers take months to get their first order!

As with starting any business. It takes time and effort to build your Fiverr business.

Just follow this: 

Your first post.

Welcome to the forum. Enjoy! 🙂

  • Like 5
  • Congrats! 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, rahimtanjim said:

I would like to receive an order every day, please advise me how this is possible.

We all would like to get an order a day. However, as a TRS, I do not get orders daily. Then all of a sudden, I will get 7 in a day. There is no way to guarantee an order a day.

  • Like 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

online all time,, rang your gig, share gig on social media .

On 5/29/2022 at 12:24 AM, donnovan86 said:

Become the best in your field, create the best possible gigs, show off your awards and accomplishments, then it will be easy to stand out and receive orders fast.

 

On 5/29/2022 at 10:34 PM, prographics912 said:

Adding good quality images, description to get buyer's attention is necessary. But you have no recommendation. You need to send 10 buyer Requests. But you will still face the same problem. Buyer will not respond because you did not have recommendations/ reviews. 

Solution: 

Create a portfolio site and showcase your practice work and previous work. So, the buyer can trust you.

Read carefully with a short time and respond quickly. You need to describe the buyer problem/ project shortly with 2-3 line.

 

On 5/29/2022 at 9:30 AM, jonbaas said:

Fiverr is not a get-rich-quick website; that's not how freelancing works. It will take time for you to build your success.

 

On 5/29/2022 at 3:38 AM, lalitsdmittal said:

Be active all the time, try to use keywords in title and description of the gig.

 

  • Like 3
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

It's not manual you need to do some activities for this, Then if fiverr think then you'll get

1. Try to do great work and great communication with buyers

2. Stay online all the times

3. Try to response first if any buyer massage you

  • Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Up 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/3/2022 at 9:28 PM, lloydsolutions said:

You joined Fiverr March 2022 and have 5 reviews already.

Some new sellers take months to get their first order!

As with starting any business. It takes time and effort to build your Fiverr business.

Just follow this: 

Your first post.

Welcome to the forum. Enjoy! 🙂

Thank You🙂

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/3/2022 at 3:59 PM, rainbow_desk said:

Congratulations for your first order at fiverr, If you want to get orders regularly you need to do some work for your fiverr account:

1. Send buyer request regularly, it'll give your gig more click and views

2. Be active always in fiverr

3. If you get any response from any buyers, communicate with him respectly and nicely, Because fiverr will research you communicate and work

4. Try to get more and more order from buyers, If you complete any order nicely, try to get more work from him with good communications

5. Do some marketing for your services

6. At last i want to tell you be active on fiverr forum, because here you'll know a lot's of qustion and answer, it'll help you to know more and more about fiverr

Thanks

rainbow_desk

Thanks for your valuable advice..😊

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/4/2022 at 1:56 PM, cool_idea said:

It's not manual you need to do some activities for this, Then if fiverr think then you'll get

1. Try to do great work and great communication with buyers

2. Stay online all the times

3. Try to response first if any buyer massage you

Okay, Thank you.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

No one can give you advice to guarantee you get one order every day, but if you show a professional attitude, provide a quality product and always deliver what the customer wants and on time it will be a good start. You also need to keep trying to perfect your English to attract clients in the first place.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...