My GIG Disappeared from search.

talhashaheen

Hello everyone! Im a new seller on fiverr. I have only one gig on fiverr, my gig was ranking on first page on multiple keywords, i was getting tons of orders ....10 days ago I changed pricing. Then my gig got disappear from search, to this day I can't find my gig in search.......Gigs with 0 reviews are ranking on first few pages while my gig is not even on 10th page.

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

I think it's happen for your gig edit. My Suggetion will be "you need to wait some days and in this days you need to post buyer request regularly, It'll give your gig more click and views. Also you can do some marketing for your services. After that if you get any response from any buyers you should communicate with him respectly and nicely.

Thanks

rainbow_desk

Edited by rainbow_desk
  • Up 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Everyone. Im very frustrated. My gig was ranking on page 1. I was getting tons of orders. Then I changed My gig prices, After 2 days of my changing, the gig was deranked to last page.......Its been 15 days gig is still on last page, even tho I have a lot of reviews, Meanwhile sellers with zero review are ranking on first few pages.....I got 5 orders from my regular clients on these 15 days, but my gig is not going up. Seems like its stucked there.

Any tips how can I get back up. Im not getting any clicks. So not getting orders.

• Like 4
  • Sad 2

Editing your Gig will definitely change its Rankings Search Results. this includes any edit you do to your gig.

right now, the only Concrete soultion I can give is to, well...

• Take your time and Tweak your gig.
  • Remember NOT TO Edit your Gig everyday! after one Edit, give it about 3-5 days. then Edit again.

other than that, I don't think anyone can give you any solution. don't edit your gigs if they are doing well. only edit gigs if they continuously have a downward trend for extended periods of time.

hope this helps! Take care!

• Like 3

On 6/12/2022 at 11:25 AM, talhashaheen said:

Then I changed My gig prices, After 2 days of my changing, the gig was deranked to last page.

Well it might have to do with a negative private review, cancellations or other things you did. I change prices and gig extras from time to time without issues. However, there are many other metrics that will help Fiverr figure out where your gig will be shown to buyers. 

On 6/12/2022 at 1:41 PM, lalitsdmittal said:

that's why it is said that don't change any thing in your gig if the gig is ranked

You can change anything, your gig might be removed from search for a bit, but it gets back in search shortly. And.. as I said, your gig's location in search varies based on a lot of factors. The fact that you are changing your gig description or prices is not one of them.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2

Hello! Kindly have look on the screen shot. My gig was ranking on first few pages, was getting orders daily and completing them with 5 stars, no order cancelled. Then i changed the gig pricing two times(you can see two orange dots). After that my gig was removed from search and is now on last page, its been soo many days now.  I have completed 6-7 orders from my regular clients in these past days, still gig is on last page.......Any hope or gig is actually dead?image.thumb.png.f98da6a9063431dd0c37e583eac0643a.png

Edited by talhashaheen
  • Like 2
  • Sad 3

On 6/15/2022 at 11:30 AM, talhashaheen said:

I have completed 6-7 orders from my regular clients in these past days, still gig is on last page.

In the marketplace, a Gig's position is based on the seller’s performance over a set period. Gig positions are not permanent and can rotate daily. 

There are many factors to take into consideration, some of which may include: 

• Order cancellations
  • Delivery rate
  • Responsiveness
  • The particular Gig’s maximum number of active orders in the queue, as based on your seller level.  
  • Other Gigs performing at a higher rate.

If other sellers are ranked higher, they may be consistently getting 5-star feedback, delivering on time, communicating quicker, and so on. It all counts. For this reason, ensure that you provide high-quality and original work, avoid late deliveries and cancellations, are responsive, and always remain professional.

The above is from the Help Centre

https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360011028318-Managing-your-Gigs 

• Like 2
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

On 6/15/2022 at 11:53 AM, lloydsolutions said:

Not helpfull. I was completing orders, getting 5 star reviews and didnt had any order cancel. Even if my competitors are performing better still how can my gig de rank to last page. I was on first page on multiple keywords......Right now many sellers with zero reviews are ranking on first few pages as there is not much competition in this niche.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

• 8 months later...