My gigs have been down for 4 months.

Hmmmmmm, I hate to be blunt, and use strong words, but why are you lying?

You made a delivery 1 day ago, had a review 2 to 3 weeks ago, and another review 3 weeks ago, and multiple reviews 1 month ago.

You also shared the below 2 weeks ago.

Nothing in the statement you made above is true.

What are you doing? Why lie? What was the point of posting this?

Edited by williambryan392
  • Like 5
  • Up 1

And what have you been doing during the past four months to countermand this turn of events? Have you been researching your target customers, and learning more about their needs and interests? What have you been doing to try to resolve those needs? Have you done any market research? What steps have you taken to reach the goals that you have, I hope, set for yourself? 

What have you been doing to improve your seller performance? 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, williambryan392 said:

Hmmmmmm, I hate to be blunt, and use strong words, but why are you lying?

You made a delivery 1 day ago, had a review 2 to 3 weeks ago, and another review 3 weeks ago, and multiple reviews 1 month ago.

You also shared the below 2 weeks ago.

Nothing in the statement you made above is true.

What are you doing? Why lie? What was the point of posting this?

Hahaha you're absolutely wrong and I'm not lying. I believe you could read "no new orders nor no new clients". I get orders from regular orders from returning clients. What will I benefit from sharing a worry here which isn't true? Can you give me just one reason?

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, proconsultn2035 said:

Can you give me just one reason?

I do feel it's kind of odd to be 'bragging' (though tastefully) a few weeks back and now complaining about not having new orders. IF there were buyers on the forum, they'd be confused as well. From a possible misunderstanding standpoint, your post DID read as if you had absolutely NO orders/etc. for four months. 

I personally also find it somewhat odd that you have SO many reviews in the past 4 months and not a single one is from a new client? But to be fair I have no idea how your niche works so it might just be a bit different from what I'm familiar with.

• Like 4

Agree @katakatica, these were my thoughts.

19 minutes ago, proconsultn2035 said:

What will I benefit from sharing a worry here which isn't true? Can you give me just one reason?

The forum is full of people sharing bad / untrue posts, I don't see the point of it either, apologies, I thought this was just another one of those bad posts!

So you've had new orders and new contact from previous buyers, but you haven't had any contact or orders from new buyers.

Your gigs are well structured but I'd suggest:

Adding an additional tag to each gig, you only have 4 on each but you can have 5.

Adding addional gig images, you are only using 1 on each gig and you can have 3 (remember to use keywords in the gig image titles).

Your gig images are currently the wrong size / dimensions, so you have an unattractive border, I'd suggest you update them.

Adding packages to your second gig. Fiverr likes you using all features.

Adding subscriptions to both gigs, again Fiverr likes you using all features and if all your buyers are repeat buyers this seems like a no brainer.

Edited by williambryan392
  • Like 5

23 hours ago, williambryan392 said:

Agree @katakatica, these were my thoughts.

The forum is full of people sharing bad / untrue posts, I don't see the point of it either, apologies, I thought this was just another one of those bad posts!

So you've had new orders and new contact from previous buyers, but you haven't had any contact or orders from new buyers.

Your gigs are well structured but I'd suggest:

Adding an additional tag to each gig, you only have 4 on each but you can have 5.

Adding addional gig images, you are only using 1 on each gig and you can have 3 (remember to use keywords in the gig image titles).

Your gig images are currently the wrong size / dimensions, so you have an unattractive border, I'd suggest you update them.

Adding packages to your second gig. Fiverr likes you using all features.

Adding subscriptions to both gigs, again Fiverr likes you using all features and if all your buyers are repeat buyers this seems like a no brainer.

Thanks so much for these tips. I'll make all the necessary changes. God bless.

• Like 2

23 hours ago, katakatica said:

I do feel it's kind of odd to be 'bragging' (though tastefully) a few weeks back and now complaining about not having new orders. IF there were buyers on the forum, they'd be confused as well. From a possible misunderstanding standpoint, your post DID read as if you had absolutely NO orders/etc. for four months. 

I personally also find it somewhat odd that you have SO many reviews in the past 4 months and not a single one is from a new client? But to be fair I have no idea how your niche works so it might just be a bit different from what I'm familiar with.

Lol I wasn't bragging. The order that gave me Ks in net earnings came from a client who contacted back February. It's really different. Some clients can contact today and end ordering in 3 or 4 months. My gigs are down and it's really slow..

• Like 2