Can I write something on Fiverr bio about my email marketing agency?

vetriyad

Question

I recently I have started my own email marketing agency named InboxHujur, I'm a level-2 seller and both buying and selling from Fiverr. I just want to know can I mention about my email marketing agency when the contact information is available in public on online??

Inbox hujur.png

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

4 answers to this question

1 minute ago, vetriyad said:

I recently I have started my own email marketing agency named InboxHujur, I'm a level-2 seller and both buying and selling from Fiverr. I just want to know can I mention about my email marketing agency when the contact information is available in public on online??

I really wouldn't. I know some businesses have a presence on Fiverr but the ones I've spoken to are using different names. Someone who has an agency and is selling on Fiverr could probably give you a better response. The thing is, Fiverr could see this as an attempt to get clients off of Fiverr. If so, you're account is at serious risk. Why would you mention your company anyway? 

• Like 8
  • Up 2

On 6/3/2022 at 4:10 AM, smashradio said:

I really wouldn't. I know some businesses have a presence on Fiverr but the ones I've spoken to are using different names. Someone who has an agency and is selling on Fiverr could probably give you a better response. The thing is, Fiverr could see this as an attempt to get clients off of Fiverr. If so, you're account is at serious risk. Why would you mention your company anyway? 

Thanks, but just mentioning position?

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

48 minutes ago, vetriyad said:

Thanks, but just mentioning position?

I would reach out to support before I mention the company name. Position and company type should be ok. But mentioning the name could have implications for your account, so before you do anything, make sure you've cleared it with support. That way, you should be safe. 

• Like 7

On 6/13/2022 at 2:32 AM, smashradio said:

I would reach out to support before I mention the company name. Position and company type should be ok. But mentioning the name could have implications for your account, so before you do anything, make sure you've cleared it with support. That way, you should be safe. 

Thanks a lot for your answer. It was really helpful.

• Like 2