Cash Advance question

faymus

Hi all.

I’ve offered the cash advance option since it was first released but I’ve been skeptical to try it out because I don’t have enough information.

Can someone (who has tried it) please tell me what one can do with the funds? Can you withdraw them or are they strictly for use on Fiverr?

I’ve read the other threads and no one has answered this question. Thanks

P.S. I’m a level 2 seller

• Like 21

Hey Faymus, according to the article in the Help Center, the money can be withdrawn.

Cash Advance gives you, our selected sellers, the option to receive an on-the-spot cash advance to grow your business. The advance is immediately deposited into your Fiverr Balance and is available for withdrawal.

Source: https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360017972518-Fiverr-Cash-Advance

• Like 12

Hello @faymus,

Congratulations and glad to know that you have been selected for that opportunity. I have neither been selected yet nor tried it but so far I have learned, you will be able to withdraw the funds instantly like you do for the cleared funds. Please check the above link that @ahmwritingco shared. It should be helpful.

Thank you.

• Like 10

Hi , I have actually used Cash Advance it really helped me out, withdrew the funds and I’m using them daily , however i lost my early payout feature for about 14 days , I have it back now everything is going great

Hello, did you do anything special to get it back?

• Like 9

Hello, did you do anything special to get it back?

Not really , actually this option comes and goes, but i think the reason it stays alot for me is because when its there , I use it alot, Like I really really use it , so I suppose Fiverr will give it more to frequent users ,at least thats my guess

• Like 8

Yeah, this is simple enough for the explanation. Interest is 13.6% that I am able to calculate. And from each order 40% will be deducted - 20% is their usual fees and 20% is used to repay the loan.

You are wrong.

I got the answer, cause fiverr already charged me.

thats 60% of your order amount.

for example

Order amount = 100$

Fiverr default = 20% of 100$ = 20$

Your Amount = 80$

Loan Percantage = 40% of 80$ = 32$

Your available balance = 80$ - 32$ = 42$

Thats the exact process

Thank you

• Like 9

You are wrong.

I got the answer, cause fiverr already charged me.

thats 60% of your order amount.

for example

Order amount = 100$

Fiverr default = 20% of 100$ = 20$

Your Amount = 80$

Loan Percantage = 40% of 80$ = 32$

Your available balance = 80$ - 32$ = 42$

Thats the exact process

Thank you

??

Did you read the thread I linked?

It is explained there in the following posts.

What you wrote is the same as explanation there.

But glad you figure it out.

• Like 9