Do you get more orders as Level 1 and Level 2 Sellers?

3 minutes ago, blazegoldburst said:

I want to know if Level 1 and Level 2 sellers easily get more orders than a New Seller

Yes, TRS and PRO sellers even more (high-ticket orders).

3 minutes ago, blazegoldburst said:

Do buyers reach for Level 1 and Level 2 Sellers generally while searching for a service?

Actually, that would be subjective. I would like to think that its sellers with levels that buyers would prefer to go to. If you think about it, would you not prefer someone who already has done several projects with good feedback from others on the service you are looking for? 

• Like 15
  • Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, theratypist said:

Yes, TRS and PRO sellers even more (high-ticket orders).

Actually, that would be subjective. I would like to think that its sellers with levels that buyers would prefer to go to. If you think about it, would you not prefer someone who already has done several projects with good feedback from others on the service you are looking for? 

So, Level 1 and Level 2 sellers (all of them) receive orders every day? 

• Like 10
  • Confused 1
  • Up 1

1 minute ago, blazegoldburst said:

No one would know that unless you work in Fiverr.

Anyway, to put it simply, not necessarily, it depends on what service you are doing. Even Pro and TRS sellers don't get orders everyday. 

Some people when reaching Level 1 may not even see sales for a while...but if we're being technical about it, of course they have more orders than a new seller. 

In short, you aren't assured of orders regardless of what seller level you are, however reaching levels shows proof on your ability to delivery quality work and success as a Fiverr seller.

• Like 13
  • Congrats! 1

28 minutes ago, blazegoldburst said:

I want to know if Level 1 and Level 2 sellers easily get more orders than a New Seller.

Great sellers, with a high seller performance tend to get the most orders. Therefore, be a great seller, no matter what seller level you are at, and work to build a great seller level and performance.

Also, please keep in mind, there are no guarantees that any seller will get orders on Fiverr. Great sellers earn their orders by setting goals, and taking determined steps to reach those goals.

• Like 16
  • Congrats! 1

4 minutes ago, jonbaas said:

Great sellers, with a high seller performance tend to get the most orders. Therefore, be a great seller, no matter what seller level you are at, and work to build a great seller level and performance.

Also, please keep in mind, there are no guarantees that any seller will get orders on Fiverr. Great sellers earn their orders by setting goals, and taking determined steps to reach those goals.

Do these great sellers need to market their gigs anymore (they have great reviews already) Or we can say that they are already established on the platform and buyers would reach to them automatically and place orders?

• Like 12
  • Up 1

1 minute ago, blazegoldburst said:

Do these great sellers need to market their gigs anymore (they have great reviews already) Or we can say that they are already established on the platform and buyers would reach to them automatically and place orders?

The latter. But if you want more sales, sure you can try marketing your gigs. I don't know how effective that is unless one has a following or a personal website outside of the platform. But I am confident in saying that a lot of the successful sellers who have made a lot of sales here have not marketed their gigs even once on other media platforms.

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1

Just now, blazegoldburst said:

It means mostly new sellers are doing the marketing to find orders.

All successful sellers market their services. Marketing is not just posting your gig links on social media. Marketing is the creation of a service that appeals to the needs and interests of your target customers. And in order to appeal to those people, you need to understand who they are, what they need, how you can help them, and, yes, where those target customers are located (so you can go to those places and connect with them).

• Like 14
  • Up 2

On 6/2/2022 at 12:38 AM, blazegoldburst said:

It means mostly new sellers are doing the marketing to find orders.

I would say it might be something to consider or try out for sure especially when they're in a category that's very saturated. Sometimes new sellers get lucky and get repeat buyers that help them out enough to reach Level 1. 😄 

I think you will find this post helpful 

On 6/2/2022 at 12:42 AM, jonbaas said:

All successful sellers market their services. Marketing is not just posting your gig links on social media. Marketing is the creation of a service that appeals to the needs and interests of your target customers. And in order to appeal to those people, you need to understand who they are, what they need, how you can help them, and, yes, where those target customers are located (so you can go to those places and connect with them).

Aye Jon, you always say the points better. Thank you. And 100% agree. Haha!

• Like 15
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, blazegoldburst said:

No it's not true that all of level 1 and 2 sellers receive orders every day as far I know. eg. I'm level 2 and I don't receive orders every day.

eg. some will be out of office and may not able to take new orders in that time normally.

One way to get an idea if they are likely receiving orders every day is to check the "last delivery" field on the profile. eg. if the level 1/level 2 seller's profile says eg. "10 months" you  know they're not getting orders every day. You could also check the number of orders in the queue in their gigs.

You can also get an idea by the amount of reviews and their join date (though you won't know the date they started selling or the date they became a level 1/2 seller) and you won't know the percentage of their orders that get reviews.

Though the amount they're earning is more important than the number of orders they're receiving.

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 11
  • Congrats! 1
  • Up 2

6 minutes ago, blazegoldburst said:

But do you believe that they have a higher chance of getting orders every month than new sellers?

This is the wrong question to be asking. There are no guarantees that ANY sellers will get orders here on Fiverr. You should not be expecting Fiverr to provide you with a certain amount of orders, just because you have services hosted on Fiverr. That's not how Fiverr works. Any seller -- even a new seller -- can earn many orders here, IF they are a great seller, who connects to their target customers.

Nothing is guaranteed; nothing is given.... everything is EARNED.

Edited by jonbaas
  • Like 11
  • Confused 1
  • Congrats! 1
  • Up 2

4 hours ago, blazegoldburst said:

But do you believe that they have a higher chance of getting orders every month than new sellers?

Yes definitely. Level 1 and Level 2 gigs seem to normally be placed higher in search results/subcategories so that's probably one reason for it.

I think on average levelled sellers get more orders per month than levelled sellers.

Level 1 sellers (on average) probably get over 4x the number of orders per month as the average unlevelled seller does.

Level 2 sellers (on average) probably get over 17x the number of orders per month as the average unlevelled seller does.

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 11
  • Confused 1
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

On 6/2/2022 at 9:04 AM, uk1000 said:

Yes definitely. Level 1 and Level 2 gigs seem to normally be placed higher in search results/subcategories so that's probably one reason for it.

I think on average levelled sellers get more orders per month than levelled sellers.

Level 1 sellers (on average) probably get over 4x the number of orders per month as the average unlevelled seller does.

Level 2 sellers (on average) probably get over 17x the number of orders per month as the average unlevelled seller does.

Thank you. You have given me a lot of clarity. 

• Like 11
  • Up 1

You are asking wrong questions. 
Would you rather receive 5$ every day or a 1000$ order but two times a month? Did you do the math what will be the difference in earning potential? 

You can also search and see a lot of level 1 or level 2 sellers complaining about no sales at all and then being removed from the search. Do not expect that you’ll get more orders if you reach higher levels, you actually might be dropped lower in search because now you’ll be competing in a new category with more experienced sellers and your performance might not be as good compared to theirs even if it was ok as a no level seller. 

There is no such thing as a gig marketing. That’s something that all this parrots 🦜 like to repeat and refer to posting gig links in groups and comments. That’s not marketing. 
You either create a proper strategy and plan for marketing or you don’t do it at all because it takes months of work and creating a lot of meaningful content to attract audience, not only waiting for orders and do the work on the orders. 

check this topic and hopefully you will change your questions from “do levelled sellers get orders daily” to “what value can I bring to my clients that they will hire me” 

• Like 11
  • Up 1

On 6/1/2022 at 10:34 PM, theratypist said:

But I am confident in saying that a lot of the successful sellers who have made a lot of sales here have not marketed their gigs even once on other media platforms.

I am one of the sellers that have never marked my gigs and yet I have been successful on Fiverr.

On 6/2/2022 at 7:04 AM, uk1000 said:

Do you mean an average leveled seller gets more orders than an unleveled seller

On 6/2/2022 at 7:04 AM, uk1000 said:

Are these facts or your opinion?

• Like 11
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, mariashtelle1 said:

You are asking wrong questions. 
Would you rather receive 5$ every day or a 1000$ order but two times a month? Did you do the math what will be the difference in earning potential? 

You can also search and see a lot of level 1 or level 2 sellers complaining about no sales at all and then being removed from the search. Do not expect that you’ll get more orders if you reach higher levels, you actually might be dropped lower in search because now you’ll be competing in a new category with more experienced sellers and your performance might not be as good compared to theirs even if it was ok as a no level seller. 

There is no such thing as a gig marketing. That’s something that all this parrots 🦜 like to repeat and refer to posting gig links in groups and comments. That’s not marketing. 
You either create a proper strategy and plan for marketing or you don’t do it at all because it takes months of work and creating a lot of meaningful content to attract audience, not only waiting for orders and do the work on the orders. 

check this topic and hopefully you will change your questions from “do levelled sellers get orders daily” to “what value can I bring to my clients that they will hire me” 

There is no wrong question in my questions. It is to learn the varied experiences of different sellers. People should definitely ask things which are in their minds. Also, there is no guarantee that people who receive orders regularly on the platform provide exceptional service as compared to someone who has not been much visible on the platform or is a new seller. It is fiverr after all. The person who may not be doing great on fiverr, may have been doing a ton better through their website or other places. 

I have also seen poor quality gigs getting exceptional number of orders and have no such value at all. The buyers in my niche have always been attracted to get successful quick gigs and then realize that they got nothing at all. 

• Like 11
  • Up 2

1 hour ago, blazegoldburst said:

There is no wrong question in my questions. It is to learn the varied experiences of different sellers

There are wrong questions when you are trying to build a business. Asking right questions is part of being successful. You see all this sellers here asking the same questions on how to get orders daily, how to increase impressions etc, that’s the wrong approach and as you can see less than 1% of them are really getting orders 

But if you just want to argue that you questions will bring you success then seems that you have it covered on how to reach your goal. Good luck 

Edited by mariashtelle1
  • Like 8
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, blazegoldburst said:

I have also seen poor quality gigs getting exceptional number of orders and have no such value at all. The buyers in my niche have always been attracted to get successful quick gigs and then realize that they got nothing at all. 

I am a newbie with no sales so take me with a grain of salt >u< but when I see this sentence somehow it makes me very, uh, annoyed that I have to type something? xD 

You seem to be blaming the buyers instead of trying to improve yourself ;-; You are also dismissing the gigs that have a lot of orders as "poor quality". Have you thought that people seem to be looking for something that they need that u are dismissing as "poor quality"? I got so many advice from the regulars in this forum that marketing is more like catering to what the customers need! Tweaking your gig to make it so you can help people as best as you can! (If I'm wrong please someone help correct me >u<) Please listen to the forum regulars they have really good advice don't dismiss them ok? ;w;

This is just my thought. I'm sorry, I just really want to shout at every single people who give those bad copy paste advice but I am post limited ;w; (Not at you though, keep learning and you will become a great seller one day :))

• Like 9
  • Congrats! 1
  • Up 1

• 2 months later...
5 hours ago, blazegoldburst said:

Do Fiverr Pro sellers make more profit than Level 1 or Level 2 sellers? How is the experience as a Pro seller? Who should apply and when?

It depends on what you're selling, at what price, your clients, and how established you are as a seller. Pro sellers generally charge higher fees than regular sellers so the earning potential can be higher, but they also tend to get fewer orders on their pro gigs, from what I've seen. They also pay 10% commission to Fiverr, compared to 20% for regular sellers.  

Being a Fiverr pro means you have to be vetted for quality, not unlike a Top Rated Seller. Both have manual vetting processes. Being a Pro can certainly have advantages if you're an actual pro. A potential "downside" is that you're forced to charge a minimum rate. Whether this is a downside for you depends on the importance of your existing clients and your current rates.

For example, most of my voice-over clients are used to my current rates. I have a lot of repeat clients with big projects. If I were to become a Pro in the voice-over category, I would have to charge 100 bucks instead of 20 as my minimum rate. That would cause most of my regular clients to leave since that's a considerable price increase. 

I could probably become a pro if I wanted to, given that I'm an established voice-over actor with many prominent clients. I also have an industry-leading blog about the sector in my language. But I've chosen not to do so. I'm already a Top Rated seller, so that has influenced my choice in the matter. 

Being a Fiverr pro is not the same as being a Level 1 or Level 2 seller. Those levels are for regular sellers and are automated based on your stats. Being a Pro seller is on a different level. Its manual selection, vetting process, and the difference in marketing make it its own "separate" thing. 

Anyone can apply for Pro, but only a small portion of those will be accepted. As a Pro seller, you're expected to be a professional in the field you're applying for. For instance, that could mean having a big following in social media (in your niche), owning a company, or having worked for recognized companies as a professional before. You're basically expected to be an established expert in your field already. 

Edited by smashradio
  • Like 14