Milestone Order Completion

fazlerabbi_web

Question

Suppose, i have a milestone order of $100. each milestone is $50. i submit the first milestone and then buyer is offline. so my question is after 8 day the order will automatically completed but I will get only half payment or full payment? or it will automatically start the 2nd milestone? 
Thanks in advance

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 answer to this question

The buyer will have only paid for one part of the milestone per step. Once the first step is completed, the next milestone will be paid accordingly should the buyer initiate that milestone. It won't start unless the buyer pays for that step. 

https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360010560178-Working-with-milestones-Milestone-workflow

How and when are my buyers charged?
Buyers will be charged for the first Milestone when they place an order. Once a Milestone is approved by the buyer, and the buyer initiates the next Milestone, the associated payment will be made.

Can a buyer stop a Milestone order?
Buyers can choose to stop a Milestone order after each Milestone is accepted; it doesn’t cancel the previous delivery. It does stop the order from continuing to the next Milestone. Once a buyer stops an order, they won’t be able to resume it. You’ll be paid for the completed milestones after the order is marked as completed.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1