If I will use 2 Fiverr account on a same Wi-Fi connection that time my account will disable?

sunilchandro

Question

Hi Everyone, Thank you so much for read my post. Just think I have a team and we are working on same net connection with 2 or 5 Fiverr account. That time if I will use my all account on same internet connection that time have any problem or tos Fiverr terms? 

That will disable my all Fiverr account's? Please answer my question and let me know everything. Because I want to make a team with 2 to 5 Fiverr account and want to use this account with same internet connection. 

I am waiting for your reply. 

Thank You

• Like 6
  • Confused 1
  • Congrats! 1

8 answers to this question

1 hour ago, sunilchandro said:

That will disable my all Fiverr account's? Please answer my question and let me know everything. Because I want to make a team with 2 to 5 Fiverr account and want to use this account with same internet connection. 

Yes Fiverr will disable all those accounts if you don't inform them ahead of what you're doing and if they are all offering the same service. If you're going to make a team then use one account. How is that a team if each of you have different accounts? That would be different emails, different payments? Anyway.... bad idea.

• Like 6
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, theratypist said:

Yes Fiverr will disable all those accounts if you don't inform them ahead of what you're doing and if they are all offering the same service. If you're going to make a team then use one account. How is that a team if each of you have different accounts? That would be different emails, different payments? Anyway.... bad idea.

That is not a good rule in Fiverr. I don't like it how can I use 2 account using one internet connection?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Congrats! 1

2 minutes ago, sunilchandro said:

That is not a good rule in Fiverr. I don't like it how can I use 2 account using one internet connection?

You talk to Fiverr support (support@fiverr.com). They will only allow you to use 2 accounts under one internet connection as long as the services are different.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1