Question about "Buyer Request"

jakefrank871

Question

Do they just randomly give you request or do they try and give you request that you're suited for?   Because I'm getting things for other languages I don't speak or a gender that I'm not.  Am I missing something when filling out my profile? 

Thanks

Jake 

• Like 5
  • Congrats! 1

2 answers to this question

Buyer requests are not buyers approaching you. They are buyers who post an ad on Fiverr for a request that they need.

It's like if someone was to post "help wanted" in a newspaper. It is not personalised to you at all.

However, Fiverr will show you requests that match your gig category. This ignores gender, language, etc.

• Like 4
  • Up 1

1 hour ago, jakefrank871 said:

Do they just randomly give you request or do they try and give you request that you're suited for?   Because I'm getting things for other languages I don't speak or a gender that I'm not.  Am I missing something when filling out my profile? 

Thanks

Jake 

It's a request posted by a buyer. As a seller we will find it under "Buyer Request" . However, we will be sending offers against them. Ultimately, buyer is the one who decides with whom he/she wants to proceed.

• Like 4