Confused

aashirsulehriya

Question

Hi everyone

I have been sharing my gig on social media platforms and luckily i got 10-12 orders from social media. I know how hard it was for me to make sales from social media. 

I have pretty much 5 star reviews and my gig is going good but the problem is that buyer's are not approaching me from Fiverr, i have completed 45 orders and all of them are from social media or buyer request section. 

Unfortunately last month i got demoted to new seller from level one just because of the scammer buyer. 

The question is i am making sales from social media and buyer request section but why i am not getting any impressions and clicks? Why my gig is not getting promoted? 

• Like 2

1 answer to this question

8 minutes ago, aashirsulehriya said:

The question is i am making sales from social media and buyer request section but why i am not getting any impressions and clicks? Why my gig is not getting promoted? 

It takes a long time to work yourself up the system on Fiverr. It also depends on your competition and gig optimization. Your gig descriptions need to be optimized for the right keywords and use relevant tags. That helps the algorithm to know when/if your gig is relevant. After this, your visibility is calculated based on your performance. I see that you have a couple of less than stellar reviews. This might also indicate that a buyer wasn't 100% happy with your services and left negative, private feedback to Fiverr. 

Your buyer satisfaction is very important and if it drops, so does your position on Fiverr. This might be one of the reasons why you're not showing up in search. And even if you did show up on page one, it is likely that other sellers will get the sales anyway, since you're competing against people with much longer track records and five-star reviews. 

A great place to start improving the on-Fiverr-marketing, would be this thread: 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2