I dont think fiverr is for me. I Cant be more patient.

I have created this account on may 2020 but i wasnt regularly active. But I started to be regularly active from 2021 march till now. I have sent over 350 buyer request none of them get me orders. I created 7 gigs with proper seo. I spend so many sleepless night to just get my first order i cant be more patient. i think i should delete my account.

• Like 3
  • Sad 6
  • Thanks 1

This is the description from your own profile. You are claiming to be an expert marketer yet you can’t generate leads and market your services? You know, clients are not stupid, if you promise something and can’t even do it for yourself then clients also wouldn’t trust their business to you 🤷‍♀️ 

Clients buy when they see value in the service, if you can’t show that then you wouldn’t sell 

48A1D560-C784-42B7-B5E5-E343B5AE0341.jpeg

Edited by mariashtelle1
  • Like 9
  • Up 3

1 hour ago, tareq_rahman009 said:

I have created this account on may 2020 but i wasnt regularly active. But I started to be regularly active from 2021 march till now. I have sent over 350 buyer request none of them get me orders. I created 7 gigs with proper seo. I spend so many sleepless night to just get my first order i cant be more patient. i think i should delete my account.

Sorry to hear about that, but I think you need to right way to success! 🙂

• Like 6
  • Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, mariashtelle1 said:

This is the description from your own profile. You are claiming to be an expert marketer yet you can’t generate leads and market your services? You know, clients are not stupid, if you promise something and can’t even do it for yourself then clients also wouldn’t trust their business to you 🤷‍♀️ 

Clients buy when they see value in the service, if you can’t show that then you wouldn’t sell 

48A1D560-C784-42B7-B5E5-E343B5AE0341.jpeg

Thanks for your pointing out the faults! But I want to know, is there any way that the buyer can verify whether Taraq is certified or not? Is he expert or not? Or how they can understand that Taraq is not expert as he claimed without working with him? 

N.B. I even saw there are many sellers whose profile pictures are very unprofessional and gig images too! And there are many misspelled words too! But how they are getting jobs? I hope you will clarify the reasons behind this magic !

And N.B. With due respect  I just want to know from your experience as you are here long since than us❤️

Edited by customerin
Showing respect as she is senior to me
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1