How to write winning Buyer requests ?

farhadbond

Hello there, I need to get the right answer. It is very competitive now to get clients through buyer request. when I want to sent offer, I have seen  already  20 to 50% even higher percentage of seller already sent their buyer request. That always demotivating me. What should  be the winning buyer request formula! Please let me know.

Thanks in advance!

• Like 9

3 minutes ago, farhadbond said:

What should  be the winning buyer request formula!

There is no winning buyer request formula, every client looks for something different. 

even if there are 100 offers already you still should send yours. You can’t imagine how many copy pasted messages buyers get. 

• Like 9

5 hours ago, farhadbond said:

Hello there, I need to get the right answer. It is very competitive now to get clients through buyer request. when I want to sent offer, I have seen  already  20 to 50% even higher percentage of seller already sent their buyer request. That always demotivating me. What should  be the winning buyer request formula! Please let me know.

Thanks in advance!

Try to attract buyers in a unique way. so he/she will get back to you.

• Like 4

Try to Explain the Buyer Request issue as per you think on that issue with some tips of the solutions, so he/she think its good for this Projects and buyer think he can able to fix or solving as per my request.

• Like 5