Frequency of orders decreased. But not to worry

rabia_sabir

This post is totally based on my own Experience. For last 2 months I'm getting a lot of orders but when the date crosses 21-25, I've felt that clients commit and then order after the first week of next month. I experienced this with a lot of clients.

I think mostly they try to initiate the orders when they receive salaries or somtehing? What do you think about this? Maybe I'm just overthinking?

• Like 15
  • Thanks 1

Good to see you super active these days @rabia_sabir 🙂 I just saw your post on a social media platform too and it's appreciable that you're sharing your experience with others.
As far as your above experience is concerned, it could be true and could be not for all of us here as I haven't seen this. May be it's the case for people who're getting orders on daily basis like voiceover artists etc. In my case, my orders usually last for minimum 7 to 10 days and they start any day of the month 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

On 5/30/2022 at 11:44 PM, rabia_sabir said:

This post is totally based on my own Experience. For last 2 months I'm getting a lot of orders but when the date crosses 21-25, I've felt that clients commit and then order after the first week of next month. I experienced this with a lot of clients.

I think mostly they try to initiate the orders when they receive salaries or somtehing? What do you think about this? Maybe I'm just overthinking?

I don't know about salaries, because most of my clients are businesses. So I don't really see this happening a lot. 

Sometimes they will order right away. Often, it takes them a few days to get the project going. They often contact me for advice before ordering, so that's to be expected, since I'm often involved early on in the process. 

• Like 9

I can understand your point but all around the world, salary structure is not same, and the timing is not universal. So, I think, it can happen for some buyers, but the majority will order when they need the service. Anyway, buyers do pay from their credit cards also so in that case, salaries do not matter on those cases. 

Happy freelancing. 

• Like 5

On 5/31/2022 at 4:44 AM, rabia_sabir said:

Yeah! I think soo. At the end of the moth sometime I get too. Btw Thanks for sharing! 😊

• Like 3
  • Up 1

On 5/31/2022 at 12:44 AM, rabia_sabir said:

I think mostly they try to initiate the orders when they receive salaries or somtehing? What do you think about this?

I guess that's possible if you mostly have customers who order Fiverr Gigs for their side hustle, while being employees, have a tight budget, and prefer to only spend money they have and not use credit. If not, there are probably other reasons. It could also be just coincidence, human beings always try to see patterns, even where none are.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1