What's Your Experience With CreativeLive for Seller Plus?

catwriter

Recently I got accepted into the Seller Plus program, and while exploring it, I've discovered that Seller Plus members get one month free at CreativeLive (a learning platform with a bunch of courses). If you haven't seen it (it's a relatively new addition, the offer started on March 7th and will be valid until the end of the year), you can find the link on the program page.

I haven't started the one-month free subscription yet because I wanted to get info about it first, from those who have used that platform already.

So... Has anyone enrolled into any courses there, and if yes, what would you recommend? Which course did you like best? What did you like about it? I know that we might work in different categories, but I'm still curious.

Edited by catwriter
Thought of a better title
  • Like 10

• catwriter changed the title to What's Your Experience With CreativeLive for Seller Plus?
29 minutes ago, shawnevian99 said:

The option to get the Seller Plus Program just disappeared from my end.

Completely? I always thought it default is in the dashboard regardless if you signed up for it or not.

Edited by theratypist
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, catwriter said:

CreativeLive

I don’t think I will use that subscription to be honest, but seems like it would be a good opportunity for anyone looking to start a creative hobby and learn a craft.

However, there’s an instructor there that EVERYONE must check out:

https://www.creativelive.com/instructor/tim-ferriss

I wouldn’t be where I am now if it weren’t for his books. This guy is the guru of discovering success traits and creating frameworks.

He is also a master interviewer.

Lots of pure gold in any piece of content he publishes.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4

3 hours ago, catwriter said:

I'd really like to know if you've tried out the CreativeLive platform

This post is the first I've heard about this. Either I wasn't paying attention, or they did not promote this much, but I am checking it out right now.  Thanks for pointing it out.  

Edited by newsmike
  • Like 8
  • Up 1

7 hours ago, catwriter said:

Sorry to tag you like this, @frank_d, @newsmike, @vickiespencer, @smashradio... It looks like my topic got lost in all the noise, and I'd really like to know if you've tried out the CreativeLive platform, and if yes, what you'd recommend (and if you haven't, hey, a free month of courses of your choosing!).

I haven't tried it. Frankly, I don't have the time to take online courses and it's not a priority of mine. I already record so many eLearning projects that my monkey gets his knowledge banana ten times over. If eLearning gave you a degree, I would have one in anything from IT security to BIM, wall construction and even fixing jet engines! (Okey, I'm exaggerating here, but still..) I love learning new things, so those are my favorite projects. But I never have the time to take courses myself. 

I wonder why Fiverr has been so quiet about it, except in the news section? Could it be that they want to integrate this thing into Fiverr Learn? 

• Like 6

9 hours ago, theratypist said:

Completely? I always thought it default is in the dashboard regardless if you signed up for it or not.

Yes completely, I had it tomorrow but it disappeared today. I was thinking about giving it a chance but looks like I have to wait more again now. 

• Like 4
  • Confused 1
  • Up 1

1 hour ago, smashradio said:

Could it be that they want to integrate this thing into Fiverr Learn? 

That's what the announcement said, if I remember correctly.

Though I still don't see why being so quiet about it if the free one-month subscriptions started in March and will only be available until the end of the year. To make people pay for more courses? But even then, people talking about the platform and praising the courses they got for free could only help sales down the road.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, catwriter said:

That's what the announcement said, if I remember correctly.

Though I still don't see why being so quiet about it if the free one-month subscriptions started in March and will only be available until the end of the year. To make people pay for more courses? But even then, people talking about the platform and praising the courses they got for free could only help sales down the road.

If they wanted people to pay for more courses, they would have just not made it free in the first place. It's probably just not a high priority at the moment, and they are working bit by bit to bring the two platforms together. Remember And.co? Took a long time from purchase to rebranding into Fiverr Workspace. 

• Like 7
  • Up 1