About trusted seller

soniyashrama

I have a question to all of you that if suppose i work on a particular category on fiverr and many of my rivals also work with me if that competitor report on me so that fiber ban me and he get my position  If possible, fiverr should do such a system in which if someone reports on anyone without meaning, then his gig should be banned because if fiverr does not do this then he will never be able to get good sellers because good seller who will rise a bit  The opponents below will report on him and ban his gig.  And gradually the virus will stop believing in the fiber because it will get lost well and those who, together with their friends, bring down the top one, they themselves will stay up.

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

11 minutes ago, soniyashrama said:

if that competitor report on me so that fiber ban me

Fiverr isn't going to ban you just because someone reported you. They will investigate first to see if you really did break the rules (or whatever the reason for report was).

13 minutes ago, soniyashrama said:

those who, together with their friends, bring down the top one, they themselves will stay up.

They can only "stay up" if they offer good service and great customer support. They won't "stay up" just because they reported someone.

Not to mention that reporting competitors who did nothing wrong (just to get them in trouble) isn't allowed.

• Like 6
  • Up 2

16 minutes ago, soniyashrama said:

I have a question to all of you that if suppose i work on a particular category on fiverr and many of my rivals also work with me if that competitor report on me so that fiber ban me and he get my position  If possible, fiverr should do such a system in which if someone reports on anyone without meaning, then his gig should be banned because if fiverr does not do this then he will never be able to get good sellers because good seller who will rise a bit  The opponents below will report on him and ban his gig.  And gradually the virus will stop believing in the fiber because it will get lost well and those who, together with their friends, bring down the top one, they themselves will stay up.

There's a few problems with this. 

I'll go through what my thoughts are. 

Firstly, Fiverr is a huge marketplace. Manually reviewing each report takes time. Manually reviewing each person that makes a report in addition to that, will take an army. 

Second, it's going to make people afraid of reporting rule breakers, because they know that Fiverr might come after them if they are mistaken. 

Thirdly, the system in place, as far as I know, is based on a case-by-case review from the Trust and safety team at Fiverr. In some cases, an account can be frozen for review temporarly, if a bunch of reports come in, but most of the time, bans and account warnings are issued based on the review done by the team. 

So... If you haven't done anything wrong, and someone reports you, very little should happen. It's very unlikely that the random report from your competitor will help them to "get your position", so to speak. 

The last part about a virus stopping to believe in Fiverr (with a v, not a b), I didn't quite understand. 🤯

Edited by smashradio
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, soniyashrama said:

if that competitor report on me so that fiber ban me and he get my position

"My gig was going well before and my work was also going well, he reported on me in the process of taking an order, its result can not be that you keep me behind! I agree I was wrong  I apologize for that, please forgive that mistake and bring my gig back in the same condition, I have high hopes from you, thank you very much"

The above is a post you made earlier in the middle of another topic.

Is this in some way related to why you created this topic. 

• Like 2