How do I get new order?

tanzumnahar

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Send this type of buyer request.It work very well

Hi there/Hello (customer name)
Hope you are well.I'm Jarin a professional (your category).I have more than(working experience) years of experience on (your category).I read you job post very carefully and understand it clearly.I have come to know that this work is very easy for me.I have a lot of experience for this work.I will help you with all off my experiences.I hope that If I do the work all your problems will be solved.I think I'm perfect for you.
I attached some of my previous work samples(Drive link).Please see the work samples so that you can believe in my work.Hopefully,I will satisfy you with my work.
As a professional (your category) service provider,you can certainly trust me.
Waiting for an affirmative answer.Thank you.
Regards 

• Like 29

10 minutes ago, studio_king said:

First, properly Learn Then you can think about Earning 🙂 Hey @newsmike Give him some tips 🙂

They claim to be an expert marketer " I'm an expert Digital Marketers. I live in Bangladesh. I always grow Social Media account & promote ‎Business service or product"  So they are the one who should be giving us all tips, and if she were actually an expert marketer, she would have more orders than she could handle.  Yet another fake "expert marketer" from the same place. 

• Like 21
  • Haha 6
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, newsmike said:

They claim to be an expert marketer " I'm an expert Digital Marketers. I live in Bangladesh. I always grow Social Media account & promote ‎Business service or product"  So they are the one who should be giving us all tips, and if she were actually an expert marketer, she would have more orders than she could handle.  Yet another fake "expert marketer" from the same place. 

This is really disappointing 😞 

• Like 24

8 hours ago, akibzabed911 said:
  • Try to stay Online as much time as you can.

8 hours ago, mazharulisla199 said:

active in fiverr arround 18 hours

6 hours ago, salwa311 said:

10. Stay in a more active Fiverr. 

Nonsense. Such a shame that people who have no clue post this fake advice. 

• Like 24
  • Up 3
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, jamiur_rahman said:

Send this type of buyer request.It work very we

From a buyer's perspective (I use BR for random projects like art stuff) I would NOT even spare this a second glance. The reason isn't even the obvious 'it's boring. 

Everyone posts something like this. (As in 80% the same or more.)

Dare to stand out. 

(Especially because most of the people saying they have a "lot of experience doing XY" offer the wrong thing... Copy paste stuff doesn't do well in the long run.)

• Like 25
  • Congrats! 1
  • Up 1

3 hours ago, jamiur_rahman said:

Hi there/Hello (customer name)
Hope you are well.I'm Jarin a professional (your category).I have more than(working experience) years of experience on (your category).I read you job post very carefully and understand it clearly.I have come to know that this work is very easy for me.I have a lot of experience for this work.I will help you with all off my experiences.I hope that If I do the work all your problems will be solved.I think I'm perfect for you.
I attached some of my previous work samples(Drive link).Please see the work samples so that you can believe in my work.Hopefully,I will satisfy you with my work.
As a professional (your category) service provider,you can certainly trust me.
Waiting for an affirmative answer.Thank you.
Regards 

Oh my! 😳 Do you genuinely think that is a good buyer request? 😱

• Like 25
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2
  • Congrats! 1

• 8 months later...

You just copied your post from here:

Why? Like seriously, why? It really doesn't help much.

Also, how are the following tricks?

1. Get Your First Order ASAP
7. Increase your conversion rate
9. Become a Higher Level Seller
11. Complete Regular Orders

These are things Sellers want, but not tricks / tips.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, graphicsbyfaraz said:

Gig Spikes Fiverr algorithms changes every 2 weeks. Yes, it changes every 2 weeks.

Where is this information is coming from? 

If you buy fiverr courses related to your niche, fiverr will promote you in the ranking.

Where did you take this information? Fiverr never promised to promote sellers that took courses 

Sharing gigs outside Fiverr Promote fiverr and fiverr will promote you.

Again, what is the source? Fiverr doesn’t promise to promote anyone just because they are posting their links on social medias 

• Congrats! 1
  • Up 4

• 2 weeks later...

Hello alifshah

Though it's competitive, but mostly is your manner of approach in sending offer to buyer requests

Since you know about the services you rendered, then explain to him/her what you are going to do, with samples to back it up

Check any other activities related to your gigs

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, ace_media03 said:

Is it safe to reply spam messages?

No, if you find anything wrong don't message there. Sometimes people give you insecure link don't click there if your computer antivirus system weak than you could loss your data.

• Like 4