Buyer request problem

samratshahriar

Question

3 answers to this question

1 hour ago, rayhan_124 said:

increase you gig and choose the best keyword for you related work. you are created only one gig at this moment. so i recommended you, please do research and create more gigs which service do you want to provide. 

try to be more online and check the buyer's request after a while. i think it will be help you to get buyer request. keyword is the most important to get buyer request. 

Rayhan, if it is true to be more online you should have more sales by now.

• Up 1
  • Thanks 3

21 hours ago, theratypist said:

Rayhan, if it is true to be more online you should have more sales by now.

Not only online, theratypist. since he can't get buyer request for this reason i said to him try to be more online and check buyer request. Thanks for your comment

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Hi Samrat Shahriar, 

First of all, you need to know i'm not a package designer. But i can give you some tips on how to get more buyer request. 

increase you gig and choose the best keyword for you related work. you are created only one gig at this moment. so i recommended you, please do research and create more gigs which service do you want to provide. 

try to be more online and check the buyer's request after a while. i think it will be help you to get buyer request. keyword is the most important to get buyer request. 

Thank you 

• Like 4