Any AMC or GME apes here?

williambryan392

8 hours ago, williambryan392 said:

Been wondering for a while whether there is any overlap between this community and those?

(Not investment advice obviously. DYOR.)

GME may have already been played out. AMC to the moon. Shorts will have to cover all those synthetic shares. 

• Like 11
  • Up 1

Yeah, we will see. The SI data is all manipulated anyway, can't know what to trust anymore. Although, if we're talking fundamentals, cash in hand, insider buying/selling, and future growth prospects (so, discounting squeeze plays), GME is clearly the better one. And AMC is pretty bad. Of course in a squeeze scenario none of that matters (although the insider selling going up to the CEO is very suspicious, they should know better).

Edited by visualstudios
  • Like 10

I don't hold GME, but I do find it exciting to follow. I'm eager to see another DRS number tomorrow. Between that and the ever-increasing lending fees, I agree that it feels like a breaking point is approaching. But, the thing that keeps me out, is the idea is that the SEC has suffered fatal regulatory capture, and they'll engineer the break to go in their favour.

I'm holding Immutable X as an indirect bet on the company, its people, and its strategies. I'm a volatility trader anyways. I like disruptive influences.

Edited by moikchap
  • Like 11
  • Up 1

As of October 30, 2021, 5.2 million shares DRSed.
As of January 29, 2022, 8.9 million shares DRSed.
As of April 30, 2022, 12.7 million shares DRSed.

3.7mil diff then 3.8mil diff. No falloff. That makes me feel like there's a set number of apes who are spending a consistent budget on dips and registering them.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

• 2 months later...