Impressions are getting down

Hi @rudra_dey! You had two orders in the last 3 weeks, which isn't bad for a new seller. Your two reviews mentioned your attention to detail and that you do great work. So keep delivering quality work to keep your buyers happy.

Also, since you are a graphic designer, it would be great if potential buyers could see the projects that you do for your buyers. Projects can be displayed next to buyers' review by turning on the Live Portfolio option for each gig. Make sure "Live Portfolio" is checked. Buyers would need to approve the image when they write their review. The Live Portfolio is a great way to get more orders. I've had many buyers message me saying, "I know you do great work, I saw your work in the reviews." Then they would place an order with me.

image.png.0e5eb4603f92b4d0a7ba53d51c598fc6.png

• Like 2
  • Up 1

12 minutes ago, vickieito said:

Make sure "Live Portfolio" is checked.

I gave my client a mockup file to show in live portfolio. But she wouldn't permit it. That's why my live portfolio is empty. Also it's so sad to me. 

• Sad 2

5 minutes ago, rudra_dey said:

I gave my client a mockup file to show in live portfolio. But she wouldn't permit it. That's why my live portfolio is empty. Also it's so sad to me. 

I also noticed you have no PDFs attached to your gallery. You can have unlimited pages of your portfolio attached via a PDF.

Consider attaching a portfolio of your best work to all your gigs. Just make sure you have permission to use any images that are in your portfolio. If you don't have a portfolio, create one! I used my downtime as a newbie seller to create a portfolio for my gigs (I just made up projects to display my skills).

Edited by vickieito
  • Like 1
  • Up 1

5 hours ago, vickieito said:

I also noticed you have no PDFs attached to your gallery. You can have unlimited pages of your portfolio attached via a PDF.

Consider attaching a portfolio of your best work to all your gigs. Just make sure you have permission to use any images that are in your portfolio. If you don't have a portfolio, create one! I used my downtime as a newbie seller to create a portfolio for my gigs (I just made up projects to display my skills).

Ok.  I will try my best...

• Like 1