Now the clock is red on my orders page and I don't like it!

williambryan392

Yes, it disturbs my aesthetic sensibilities 😅

At first, I thought maybe it's just to visually separate orders that are due shortly, which would kind of make sense, but it's on all my orders, whether due in 2 days or 20.

• Like 4
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

51 minutes ago, williambryan392 said:

Maybe I'm being sensitive but the clock colour used to be black/grey I swear, and now it's red, and it immediately gives me bad vibes!

Yes. I almost got heart attack, today morning. 🤧

• Like 4

I was going to post about this myself. Not a fan. I would like for Fiverr to offer us the opportunity to turn some of the non-vital things off or customize them. Customizing the colors here would be great. And as always, my rant with turning the up to 20x package ordering off... these are things we should have control over as a seller. Come on...

• Like 7

2 hours ago, williambryan392 said:

Maybe I'm being sensitive but the clock colour used to be black/grey I swear, and now it's red, and it immediately gives me bad vibes!

By the way.. did you deliver any order? Look at this 🙂

image.thumb.jpeg.57bef0f2c3b845f460e5403c987336a7.jpeg

They are changing lots of different things today, it seems. 

• Like 6

13 minutes ago, donnovan86 said:

By the way.. did you deliver any order? Look at this 🙂

I did, but didn't even notice until checking now, after reading your post. Does that mean we'll get posts now where sellers complain that a buyer keeps submitting revision requests literally last-second? 🕛

The exact time might be useful though, also for pending clearance revenue (might save the forum a few hundred unnecessary posts a year). I hope they won't apply it to unavailable mode, though, I prefer just counting full days for that, I think.

And I still don't like the red clocks, unless maybe the end game is to have them just red for very soon due orders, but I agree anyway that things like fixing the order multiples are far more vital.

Edited by miiila
  • Like 6

1 minute ago, miiila said:

Does that mean we'll get posts now where sellers complain that a buyer keeps submitting revision requests literally last-second? 🕛

I guess.. Well at this point I am used to Fiverr changing and evolving. Not sure if changing colors was needed, hopefully they are finally adding a button to stop those 10x or 20x package orders once and for all.. 

• Like 6

Just came back to work (properly) after celebrating all weekend and then being wiped out, seeing the red clock was like 'wait. DID I HAVE A DEADLINE TODAY?' I saw the dates and calmed down, but it was pretty scary for a second there!

• Like 5
  • Haha 2

8 hours ago, williambryan392 said:

I have the same. Most likely a bug in the CSS that makes the icon red. Bad vibes all over!

• Like 6

May be I am lucky than that I don't have the red clock else I would freak out too. 
I ALWAYS check my phone and Fiverr in the morning as soon as I wake up and believe me, my heart sank whenever there's a red clock means delivery is in 12 h. 

clock.PNG

• Like 5