What will be better for me , either continue with this account or Creating another account ?

mamunchaudhury

• 2 years later...

Hello Dear Everybody🥰
I created my Fiverr account 3 years ago completed just one job with 5 star feedback, My GIG response was increased, but after cancelling a project ( with dispute) , my Impression was gone down over night and I lost my interest , that's why I was not active in Fiverr for a long time. 

Recently I want to be active on Fiverr, but, some  clients told me that I am irregular and delivered my last project a long time ago, so that they were confused to purchase my gig. 

So, If I want to continue with some new fresh & 2 old gigs here , what will be better for me. Should I delete this account and create a new one or Continue with this ID? 🤔

I will be grateful to you if you suggest me after a practical review on my Profile/ID🙏

Thanks and Regards🙂

• Like 2

I would just mention in your bio and descriptions that you're back after a break, this would help to avoid any confusion. Perhaps lower your prices for a special "coming back to fiverr" offer to reinforce this and incentivise getting some initial sales in. I'm not sure if you're allowed to delete and remake a profile, as you're only allowed one single fiverr account, so if you do go that route make sure to check with Fiverr Customer Support first to ensure you don't get banned

Edited by joyh97
  • Like 2

11 hours ago, mamunchaudhury said:

Hello Dear Everybody🥰
I created my Fiverr account 3 years ago completed just one job with 5 star feedback, My GIG response was increased, but after cancelling a project ( with dispute) , my Impression was gone down over night and I lost my interest , that's why I was not active in Fiverr for a long time. 

Recently I want to be active on Fiverr, but, some  clients told me that I am irregular and delivered my last project a long time ago, so that they were confused to purchase my gig. 

So, If I want to continue with some new fresh & 2 old gigs here , what will be better for me. Should I delete this account and create a new one or Continue with this ID? 🤔

I will be grateful to you if you suggest me after a practical review on my Profile/ID🙏

Thanks and Regards🙂

I'm just wondering: what is different now, compared to three years ago? You say you lost interest after only one, single failure. That tells me that you didn't really have a proper business plan, set goals and a roadmap to achieve them. 

If you're going to start over (it doesn't matter if its the same account or a new one, this applies either way) – what has changed? Do you have a business plan now? Have you made goals for yourself, a plan of action on how to land sales, how to deal with hardship and failure, cancellations and negativity? 

Because if you haven't, then you're really just in the same place you were before, and things won't be different for you this time around. 

Beyond that, I second what @joyh97 said above. Just keep your account, add something about coming back after a break, and offer some good deals to get started. Starting a new profile won't make much difference, but keeping the one you have and making it look like an even better deal than before, could just might work. But it all depends on what I was talking about: a man with a plan is a man that can. 

Best of luck!

• Like 3